Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 91...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 91...

first cb7 ive ever had, plus its my first car. ive had it for a little over a year, and i have been thru a lot with this thing...two junk f22a1's and a guard rail last winter on the interstate...

ummm.. is there a body part without a dent lol?

Comment

lmao yeah, the hood. the original one didnt latch completely after the rail...haha go figure.
      when i do the h22 swap i might leave the body like this and make it a sleeper or somethin

Comment

damn she needs lots and lots of love

Comment

Depending on how long it takes you to do the h22 swap, which will probably be a while, Id seriously leave the body as-is. I wouldnt suspect a car like that to be as fast and id be pissed i got beat by such a thing.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

omg the rust is a killer though, my car has some rust on the rear fider average and that shit makes me want to explode . idk how you put with all of that rust but i think i do have a disorder have some sort cause every thing on my car must be perfect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else
            HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Depending on how long it takes you to do the h22 swap, which will probably be a while, Id seriously leave the body as-is. I wouldnt suspect a car like that to be as fast and id be pissed i got beat by such a thing.
              oh yeah. lol. it will be a while cause i have to rebuild the motor i got for it, i gotta get the p13 ecu, and some other shit. first i need the money for it tho :|

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
                damn she needs lots and lots of love
                dude! i want your car. lol

Comment

I've seen better looking cb7's in the scrapyard, that said; you should head there with a little $$$ in your pocket and pick up some intact body panels. At the very least you should be able to find good doors and front fenders. The bumpers are to be had for cheap on ebay and quarter panels are gonna cost you anyway you do it but that cancer rust that starts there is the worst always. For say, around $1000 you could have that car extremely clean if only stock looking if you're willing to spend some time learning how to take apart everything and get it back on correctly. If you do your own sanding and basic prep work, maaco or any cheaper paint place can do a nice paint job for cheap.
                  Don't ever disregard a car by its looks. A beat up sleeper can still whoop a flashy ricer any day of the weak, taken body panels don't start flying off
                  Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                    I've seen better looking cb7's in the scrapyard

That was hella cold.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                      I've seen better looking cb7's in the scrapyard...Don't ever disregard a car by its looks. A beat up sleeper can still whoop a flashy ricer any day of the weak, taken body panels don't start flying off
                      i totally agree with you, lol. with the f22 thats in it ive taken some flashy ricers. and before it blew it was runnin on 3 cylinders and not runnin as good as it should, so yeah lol oh and nothin flew off so yeah haha

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
                        omg the rust is a killer though, my car has some rust on the rear fider average and that shit makes me want to explode . idk how you put with all of that rust but i think i do have a disorder have some sort cause every thing on my car must be perfect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else
                        exactly what language is this...

on the other hand your car has some work to be one but, the choice of motor before body is entirely up to you

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Working...
                        X