Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

first pic of the cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first pic of the cb7

hey im anndy and i jst got this cb7like 1 week ago heres the first pic of it i would like some ideas if anybody has some

car looks good. i would make sure it's in top running condition fist, then i would lower it and some nice wheels and tires. just modify it the way that makes you happy . good luck

Comment

thanks.......car runs like a champ and i will keep pictures coming as things get done

Comment

Yea man, just lower it, throw some nice looking rims, add a front lip, some window visors, and some hids. And youll have a clean cb. Don't forget a camber kit!!
        Nice accord bro!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Do u know of any webistes of where I can buy things for the cb7 cuz I'm jst gettn started and I'm only 17 and this is my first car

Comment

Welcome Andy! DXs = awesomeness

Originally posted by anndyv View Post
            Do u know of any webistes of where I can buy things for the cb7 cuz I'm jst gettn started and I'm only 17 and this is my first car
            eBay.com
            CB7Tuner.com
            Craigslist.org

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

you def Wanna Get the Camber kit. but don't cheap out on the suspension. please.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood..! Man or Auto?

Comment

Clean car playa. There's tons of websites to find stuff for your cb7 just google it. Horsepowerfreaks & Andys Auto Sport are pretty good places to start, but some rims, springs(for a drop), and camber kit would be a nice way to start it off.

Comment

Nice coupe It will look even better when you paint the bumpers color match and a nice drop.
                    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

A virgin CB7, the possibilities are endless. Let the modding beggin.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Restless View Post
                        Clean car playa. There's tons of websites to find stuff for your cb7 just google it. Horsepowerfreaks & Andys Auto Sport are pretty good places to start, but some rims, springs(for a drop), and camber kit would be a nice way to start it off.
                        Have you actually ordered anything from Andy's Auto, or did you simply see that thye have a lot of stuff for a lot of cars?
                        Majority of people who order off that site wait weeks, if not months, for their item or refund. You see, AAS doesn't keep stock on all their product. I questioned them a few years ago, and tht was the response I got. When you order, they then place their order. Essentially you wait for 2 shipping times. That's if they can order it.

Just my advice, stay away from Andy's Auto Sport. You can buy the same things off eBay for half the price, and usually get it within a week.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yea stay away from andys. Craigslist is a good way to start off. And if your only 17 dude, you can make your car look sexy. It doesn't take much. Hope to see more pics soon!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

HAHA that's how mine looked when I got it besides the color. Take your time and do it right the first time bro.

Comment

Working...
                            X