Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

*applaud*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*applaud*

Finally, 300K!
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

oh yeah!

and still running strong i bet!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Motor, kinda...
      Transmission... Eh.

Body... Totally shot.

if i found another shell that needed a motor, mine would come out, and get completely rebuilt for turbo spec. My machine shop would do all the work, for next to nothing. I have too much invested in here right now just to let her go... I wanna at least get her through summer.

Comment

Mine is pushin' 265k and she is strong. I take care of her and she takes care of me, nuff said... the 5-speed is on its way out though, but i baby it and its still got plenty life left to be honest.

Off topic: i finally got ALL my A6 conversion pieces...all that's left to do is the work..
        And i just got some 17's w/BRAND NEW rubber... fuck yeah im stoked

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Wow... that is alot of miles. More than all my 3 cars combined.
          Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

if that's in km , keep in mind that that's only about 186k miles . not a lot for a CB .

Comment

Originally posted by mjsstanley View Post
              if that's in km , keep in mind that that's only about 186k miles . not a lot for a CB .
              It is for the hell that they go through in Canada. Try and come up here for one year, you'll be replacing your suspension twice in 5 years, or more.

Comment

Originally posted by mjsstanley View Post
                Ah, you're right. Didn't see that...

Ive got ya beat then OP! Has anyone seen a CB with something over 400k miles. The most ive seen was 388k on one in the JY.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

476k miles was the most i've seen. i get my car serviced at Honda here and they have a 200k or more mile club . highest CB was 476k but there's a super old civic with over 500k miles on there .

Comment

i remember seeing an article on a million mile honda one time... I think it was in import tuner mag...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yes in Canada you get bad weather bad roads. -30 in the winter and +30 in the summer time not to mention the pot holes on the roads in the spring. All the salt they use on the roads in winter, just ask the guys that live on the east coast how rusty there shit is!

Comment

Originally posted by js593 View Post

Finally, 300K!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2916655

keep it going!!

Comment

I turned over 277k miles tonight.
                          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Mine just turned 185,000KILOMETRES :P

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                              I turned over 277k miles tonight.
                              Mine just did too...

277k and still strong.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                              X