Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Awesome Interior Cleaner !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Interior Cleaner !!

So the guy who pulled my motor out decided to just throw things all over the INSIDE of my car instead of the trunk So my interior was literally black (really wish I took some pics of it) .. But I went to Wal-Mart and found this great interior cleaner called Turtle Oxy Clean (comes in a green can) and it works awesome . Here are some pics of my interior after I cleaned it up .

Nice job! Can it be used on leather?

Comment

It says fabric , vinly , and carpets so I'm not sure

Comment

A before picture would be helpfull

Comment

Ok thanks any ways.

Comment

thats luks nice
            i like the color of that interior

Comment

wow thats nice and clean. I'm also not a huge fan of wood trim, but your interior looks so awesome with it!

Comment

wow that looks great im gonna pic sum up n try it cuz my carpet is in need of sum good cleaning

Comment

Wow that look really clean... next time I'm gonna checkout those cleaner at Wal-Mart for sure.

BTW you got before pictures?
                  Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    A before picture would be helpfull
                    Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
                    BTW you got before pictures?
                    Originally posted by mjsstanley View Post
                    (really wish I took some pics of it) ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I'm gonna try that stuff. The ivory carpet in my SE needs a very deep clean.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        I'm gonna try that stuff. The ivory carpet in my SE needs a very deep clean.
                        Make sure you take a before and after pic or be prepare to be asked "did you take a before pic" LOL

Comment

I vouch for this stuff.

Had some kind of purple stain in my back seat, took it right out!

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
                            Make sure you take a before and after pic or be prepare to be asked "did you take a before pic" LOL
                            Indeed I will. Mine almost looks like black carpet right now lol

Comment

Alright .. you forgot the belts Missy ..
                              LMAO, my tan belts look alot worse ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X