Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got My Car Painted,,,,,:) am happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got My Car Painted,,,,,:) am happy

finally,,,i got my car repainted,,now it looks good,,and i like my car alot
    When i bought my car,it was like this

And Today,,its simple,,,but repainted......

looks good, at first I thought the first few photos were of after it was painted

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

What was wrong with the before paint?

Comment

from what I saw the side skirts and front bumper had paint missing

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

looks good bro... i seen some sort of type r on the seats... seat covers?

Comment

yeap,,seat covers only , hehehe,,, not the seats ofcourse,,, the paint earlier was faded,,,if you would see the trunk lid,there was no paint on it and some other parts have had small spots,,, as i have been here from a long time,i saw you guys making up ur cars, so i thought of getting my car painted,,,by the way,i paid nothing for the paint heheheh,one whole day, 6 persons worked on my car including me,and ,,,,here it is

Last edited by saqi44; 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

that licens plate is sick

Comment

yeap,but its not allowed to do any modification on the license plate,its the law here,,and the law here is very strict,,,,we cannot do anything to it,,and guess what,,, no body in Gulf can change the Colour of their car here,,,,if they do,the vehicle will be caught and the person will straightly be sent to jail

Comment

Originally posted by saqi44 View Post
                  yeap,but its not allowed to do any modification on the license plate,its the law here,,and the law here is very strict,,,,we cannot do anything to it,,and guess what,,, no body in Gulf can change the Colour of their car here,,,,if they do,the vehicle will be caught and the person will straightly be sent to jail
                  wow, what other modding restriction do they put on yall?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

no pressure horns, no HIDs,,,NO tinted glasses, if police will see with any of those,fine will b charged,if u cross a red light at a signal, 3 days jail with heavy fine,three times if u will be charged of crime,ur license will b lost,saudi ppl support saudi ppl, but if an expatriate gets into trouble,,he is in big trouble, if ur car got hit with another car,ur not allowed to move the vehicle from the place of accident,as u will have to leave the vehicle the way it was,otherwise u will b sent to jail,the police will come and they will assess what had happen and they will take the insurances of all the vehicle involved in that accident and everyone's vehicle will be repaired in other vehicle's insurance(third party insurance), if u dont have the insurance,u will b sent to jail straightly and u will have to pay all the expenses for the other cars if police will assess that the mistake was done by u, new cars doesnt need to take annual maintenance checkup,,,older than 5 years,the vehicles need periodic checkup in police,in which each and everything will be checked , and if anything will be found defective,they will not pass ur vehicle,and u cannt get ur insurance,not registration renewal,means that ur car will b junk,u will find radars fitted at every 5 km,they take the pics and the fine will be put under ur ID number, u cannt leave country if u didnt pay ur fines,and u can not get the registration renewal,,and u cannt leave the country permenantly unless and untill u will pay ur dues,,and many many more,,,guess what? no girls around here,,,u cannt even see one :Pheheheh

Comment

wow so lowering a car is a verrrrrry bad thing to do there

Comment

Originally posted by saqi44 View Post
                        no pressure horns, no HIDs,,,NO tinted glasses, if police will see with any of those,fine will b charged,if u cross a red light at a signal, 3 days jail with heavy fine,three times if u will be charged of crime,ur license will b lost,saudi ppl support saudi ppl, but if an expatriate gets into trouble,,he is in big trouble, if ur car got hit with another car,ur not allowed to move the vehicle from the place of accident,as u will have to leave the vehicle the way it was,otherwise u will b sent to jail,the police will come and they will assess what had happen and they will take the insurances of all the vehicle involved in that accident and everyone's vehicle will be repaired in other vehicle's insurance(third party insurance), if u dont have the insurance,u will b sent to jail straightly and u will have to pay all the expenses for the other cars if police will assess that the mistake was done by u, new cars doesnt need to take annual maintenance checkup,,,older than 5 years,the vehicles need periodic checkup in police,in which each and everything will be checked , and if anything will be found defective,they will not pass ur vehicle,and u cannt get ur insurance,not registration renewal,means that ur car will b junk,u will find radars fitted at every 5 km,they take the pics and the fine will be put under ur ID number, u cannt leave country if u didnt pay ur fines,and u can not get the registration renewal,,and u cannt leave the country permenantly unless and untill u will pay ur dues,,and many many more,,,guess what? no girls around here,,,u cannt even see one :Pheheheh

that freaking sucks wow i might go crazy plz that is just to much.. they are very strict i would have moved out the country or even better drive out the country.

Comment

some more pics

Comment

Are those speakers in your rear deck, or are they subwoofers?

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Just noticed the amount of Kia's and Hyundai's are very very plentyful over there.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X