Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JUNKYARD GOODIES fogs flushie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUNKYARD GOODIES fogs flushie

90-91 fogs with full harness unmolested with switch.
    bmw flushie
    vigor caps
    legend lip
    volvo lips

THe only good thing i see are the fogs

Those vigor caps are worthless i don't even know why you bothered

The only caps worth grabbing are the 86-88 acura legend as they plug right into OEM foglights

Comment

am I the only one on this site that doesent like the oem fogs??

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

i know they're worth money i got the 92's jdm ones n love em. anyway i got
        the whole set with harness for 10.00 ill be makin a pretty penny.

Comment

the fog light accord has all black leather interior in good shape n getting it tomorrow. i been looking for the flushie forever.

Comment

nice finds!

Originally posted by OHOYAMA View Post
            i know they're worth money i got the 92's jdm ones n love em. anyway i got
            the whole set with harness for 10.00 ill be makin a pretty penny.
            if you plan on selling something. dont post how much you bought them for
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
              am I the only one on this site that doesent like the oem fogs??
              I dislike the look of oem fogs also.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                This.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                  Why is that? Everyone knows how much OEM fogs are worth.

I sold a set for around $130 a while back and straight up told the member how much I paid for them at the junk yard.
                  Originally posted by chessboxer
                  We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                  Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

yea it dont matter how much i pay, its about how much ill sell em for. i got bumper lights and oem fogs for my moms subaru with the swith, never saw this stuff before beside legend lips i find constantly.

Comment

I remember finding that same BMW flushie in the same color a while back at my jyard for $6.It actually looks good on the car, its just a bit short.I ditched it for an OEM flushie though.

Comment

Originally posted by OHOYAMA View Post
                        yea it dont matter how much i pay, its about how much ill sell em for. i got bumper lights and oem fogs for my moms subaru with the swith, never saw this stuff before beside legend lips i find constantly.
                        True but people are going to try and low-ball you if they know you only paid 10 bucks

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                        Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Allentown U pull it?

Comment

E-Z pull in new ringgold , i dont accept lowball offers and ill sell on craigslist or ebay. if no good offer.

i was gonna buy a flushi today but went to j/y n found that im tryna get a replica though, its for sale

Comment

the yellow caps are for my subaru by the way which i also found oem fogs for that rare also.

Comment

Working...
                              X