Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 Accord restore MUST SEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sik
    ass
    car
    i love to see the professionalizm that went into this build and how something like a 4dr sedan, especially the condition it looked in the first pic, what a transformation. keep that ish up! i reeeeeally like that color u chose too

RIP to my SexyAuto

Comment

amazing job

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
        front cover?? they have a member selling a dark burgundy colored jdm front bumper with fogs in the f/s section with a SEDAN legend lip ( as u can see its much shorter on the sides )
        I believe he was just asking about a fog light cutout; many beginners think the bumper covers with the cutout are JDM.

Originally posted by Evil_cb7 View Post
        anyone know where i can find a jdm front cover with the fog lights???
        Your existing front bumper cover can be used for the fog lights. When you remove the front cover, you'll find a perforation in the back of the fog light holes. Cut them out with a hacksaw and smooth it out with a dremel tool. The brackets on the fog lights should bolt right into place.

*This will work only if you have an OEM bumper. Aftermarket pieces will not have the perforation and will be more difficult to cut. They will also lack a bracket holder, so you'll have to fabricate your own way to mount them.

My OEM bumper right after cutting:
        Last edited by Nurega; 07-17-2011, 11:19 PM.
        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

hello every one im trying to rebuild my car im sticking with my jdm f22a is there any thing that i can do to make it look clean but stock and where can i get a stock lip for it because mine does not have one i wont lower it latter after othere stuff is taken car of thanks for your help
          Last edited by TypeG; 07-17-2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amw209 View Post
            hello every one im trying to rebuild my car im sticking with my jdm f22a is there any thing that i can do to make it look clean but stock and where can i get a stock lip for it because mine does not have one i wont lower it latter after othere stuff is taken car of thanks for your help
            make your own thread. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

nice resto. Rocky, car looks great the way it is . Very nice work ...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

good stuff
                My signature works perfectly fine.

Comment

liked how u painted the fog area blk instead of the color of car
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Woah looks great! Needs a drop and some lips.
                    I love the full restore, not a lot of people go for it all out like that.
                    Current:
                    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

That red looks awesome but burned my eyes when I looked at it.

Comment

Car looks good but is it me or that red is a tad bit too much red?
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Great job man, that is some good work and quick to clean it all up in just a couple months.
                          93 CB7 SE Coupe
                          00 EJ6 Sedan
                          12 Pilot Touring
                          08 Altima Coupe V6 SE

Comment

Working...
                          X