Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 CB7 Opal Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Pics!!!

Did some more stuff to my car.

SE black inserts, and carpet and speaker covers rewrapped.

Black rear deck carpet.

Volvo front lip.

Please anyone help with my fender on locating one look how ugly it is from the damage.

Will add more pics with some more things I'm doing soon. Just waiting for parts to arrive.

Comment

love it

Comment

looks good... i got the same look in my coupe

Comment

Nice work, looking really good! Keep it up.

Comment

I finally found a good opal green LX in another JY and found my fender in good condition. Will get it on with pics sometime this week. Not sure if I will use the same carpet I cleaned or take the carpet out of the other opal at JY.

Comment

New pics. Did a 90-91 DIY grill. How she sits right now.

Comment

That black on the doors works well, them tan interior CB's always have a black dash so it compliments the color scheme. If u could get your hands on some tan leather to match the black leather inserts then that would be all the way nice. In the meanwhile, u should shampoo your seat playboy cuz they hella dirty. Disadvantages of having light colored interior, atleast with a darker color u can't see the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                  That black on the doors works well, them tan interior CB's sometimes have a black dash so it compliments the color scheme. If u could get your hands on some tan leather to match the black leather inserts then that would be all the way nice. In the meanwhile, u should shampoo your seat playboy cuz they hella dirty. Disadvantages of having light colored interior, atleast with a darker color u can't see the dirt.
                  My tan interior has the poopy brown accents. I do love the look of his with the black though.

Overall, I really like your car. Unique color, unique mods, all around, a real winner!
                  Last edited by zmanwit90accord; 09-13-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                    That black on the doors works well, them tan interior CB's always have a black dash so it compliments the color scheme. If u could get your hands on some tan leather to match the black leather inserts then that would be all the way nice. In the meanwhile, u should shampoo your seat playboy cuz they hella dirty. Disadvantages of having light colored interior, atleast with a darker color u can't see the dirt.
                    I actually have a set of black Tenzo r that are going in and ill get the back rewrapped to match. I will keep tan carpet which I already shampoo it. Black floor mats and black door sills. Will post when completed.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                      My tan interior has the poopy brown accents.
                      Yeah I was referring to the 92/93 tan interiors... I forgot the 90/91 got shit on in that department.

Comment

Here is the pic of old smashed fender.

And new fender paid 35 for it was priceless to me though.

Comment

Always good when you find colour matched parts! Cant even tell it was replaced!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            Always good when you find colour matched parts! Cant even tell it was replaced!
                            Yeah man I was like a kid at Christmas when I found it. I dropped everything else I went for took the fender and left. I want to go take more parts from it incase I ever need them.

Comment

That's awesome man. I know where I can get my hands on a Solaris Silver rear door to replace my rear one that I originally replaced and poorly painted.

THAT is a score.

Comment

LOOKS GOOD MAN JUST INSTALL SOME MUDFLAPS

Comment

Working...
                                X