Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1998 accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I would re-paint it stock color, but too bad that color sucks big nuts. A plum colored car is not whats up. Personally I would just slang that shit and use the bread on something else.

Comment

I clean, sand the hood, maybe trunck, possibly paint roof black, wrap the hood and trunk in cf wrap and then ill most likey sell it, hell I may sell it as is, my dad and I share it and he wants a truck so we will sell it, ill get some cash for my coilovers, my grandma gets some cash and my dad gets a truck

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        I clean, sand the hood, maybe trunck, possibly paint roof black, wrap the hood and trunk in cf wrap and then ill most likey sell it, hell I may sell it as is, my dad and I share it and he wants a truck so we will sell it, ill get some cash for my coilovers, my grandma gets some cash and my dad gets a truck
        Sounds like a good plan to me...

Comment

Wow that paint is awful. And the seats look right out a 1990s Pontiac.

Comment

sh*t I cleaned it up and its okay now, just some paint on the roof and on the trunk, then I'll wrap the Hood in CF, the interior is sooo comfy, but the car is cheaply built, so I wouldn't ever recommend getting these unless you wanna do some major work, my f22a6 has waaaay better acceleration

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

keep it. paint it the oem color.

my last car was a CG, it was a good dependable car and easy to work on. only problem is you have an auto trans. the CG auto trans arent very dependable. take care of it and only use honda auto trans fluid and you will be straight.

i hated my CGs stock color but it grew on me (heather mist). after you lower it, which i hope you do. everything about the car will be better. trust me.

oh and please check out 6thgenaccord.com you will get some great ideas on there on the right way to mod these cars. a lot of after market stuff for the cgs look cheap or rice. u like to keep it clean right?

Comment

I would, but man im tight on cash and school has started so I have no time for it all! I can make it very sexy, but I just dont have the time, its also a V4, not a v6 sooo I see no point on investing in that car... but I am keepin the cb and might get another e30 or s13, hell maybe a cressida!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

why do you guys in the states seem to have real bad paint pealing/fade on the roof trunk and bonnet? it that coz its really hot over there most of the time?

we rarely have it that bad here

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                  — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

nah man, the clear coat is realllly bad on these cgs they are cheaply put on, my cars are all from cali and they never had rust, But all of them always had a quality paint job

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                      I would, but man im tight on cash and school has started so I have no time for it all! I can make it very sexy, but I just dont have the time, its also a V4, not a v6 sooo I see no point on investing in that car... but I am keepin the cb and might get another e30 or s13, hell maybe a cressida!
                      I4... not v4...

anyways the f23a1 is a good strong motor. the only thing worth investing in on these cars (cgs) is suspension.....

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                        why do you guys in the states seem to have real bad paint pealing/fade on the roof trunk and bonnet? it that coz its really hot over there most of the time?

we rarely have it that bad here
                        Its really bad in hot states like fl and cali where the sun beats on the car all day.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                        Originally posted by keepinitclean
                        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Sorry my bad, I4, and the rev limiter is so low, about 5k, sounds weak, its clean but its a smooth ride, I know about the suspensiton, not really a fan of it, my cars have always been garaged, this one has been sittin outside for 2 years, rarely been started

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                          X