Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

go to work 90 ex sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to work 90 ex sedan

Hey all,
    Bought this car as a go to work car because my dodge truck was killing me in gas. I bought it from a Fedex aircraft mechanic that was the second owner and it has all the original service paperwork with it. The interior is in great shape aside from a few of the door panels peeling and the body is surprisingly straight for as old as it is, but the clear is almost completely gone. I have owned it three months and have quickly fell in love with this ol' car. Fun to drive and pretty quick for a un-molested original. Here it is as I bought it

I found this site and feel inspired to fix this up to look nice once again. Man, these are some good looking cars dressed up. I'm an old man, (39) so nothing to wild. Just clean and different. I have a few ideas thanks to ya'll and will post some pics next week and to follow. It is in the paint shop as we speak Thanks for the forums!

Looks good!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Always love black accord hope your getting it painted back to a shinny black!

Comment

oh yeah, me and black have a love hate relationship. I always say no more black vehicles. They are a pain to keep clean, but look so damn good when they are.

Comment

nice

i want to see pics when its out the paint shop

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180972

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Nice... These cars are sure fun to drive. I was also on the verge of selling mine until I started using it more as my work vehicle.

Comment

welcome aboard man . nice looking start . you are gonna love the cb7 .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by accordboy2011 View Post
                  i want to see pics when its out the paint shop
                  You bet, I'm like a kid at Christmas.......

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                    welcome aboard man . nice looking start . you are gonna love the cb7 .
                    Thanks, I blame this all on your car. It was one of my tops on this site. That looks great!

Comment

great looking car man!!!

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

man, finally got it back! It turned out pretty well. A far cry from what she looked like before. The dude put a gold pinstripe on it that will have to go and I have new corner and lower bumper lights sitting inside. I also bought a OEM style spoiler for it that he installed and I have to do something with the grille and the rocker mldgs. Now the fun stuff begins
                        Of course the clutch started sticking down on the way home. I think it may have pissed this Ol' hippie off getting a face lift

Last edited by CStan; 09-02-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

New paint looks good

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Now that's one clean cb

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I installed the new amber corners and clear - black housed bumper lights. Now the grille..... not sure what to do

Comment

Working...
                              X