Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 accord se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics!

Nice job on the reupholstery. Seats look fantastic.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

hey another SE that got reupholstered! Lookin' great!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

caster problem

I picked up a front crossmember off of a 1990 accord today at the jy. hopefully that will bring the caster back to normal, if not I'm going to replace the rear subframe too.

Comment

Cleen as fak broo.
            Jay
            HondaLina
            91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

thanks.

Comment

I just realized I accidentally bought a k frame. shit.

Comment

dont mean to ask random question in here sorry... But Amznazn What kinda rims are on your car in your sig ? i have seen a few people with those, or something like those..

Comment

Nice score! It looks like mine before whoever had it fucked it all up
                    Im slowly redoing the wheels, but now Im just rocking 15" steelies

They look even better with clear coat,no pic yet tho

Comment

i am jelous of your`s..and about everyone elses, red/clears lol..cant wait till i get some

Comment

Love the reupholstery, i was never able to do that to my se's, and your dual polished tips look great!!

Comment

thanks guys. Yeah my oem wheels may not look bad in the pictures but their trashed. There's deep curb rash on 3 out 4 wheels. Yours looks great illinois_erik.
                          Last edited by 93cb7kid; 03-08-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7kid View Post
                            thanks guys. Yeah my oem wheels may not look bad in the pictures but their trashed. There's deep curb rash on 3 out 4 wheels. Yours looks great illinois_erik.
                            Thanks man, Mine were toast thats why Im redoing them, curb rash, wheel weight pitting..horrible. First thing I did was wire wheel them all in a uniform direction polished them and inside the holes painted it black along with the center. Here a pic, but the centers arent black in this one.

After about 2 winters the aluminum got oxidized since I didnt clear coat them.

Now since then, I pulled them off, used aircraft stripper, etching primer, filler primer wet sanding and 3 coats of duplicolors wheel paint and their clear. Moving though I chipped a couple. I think now Ill just have them bright dipped like semi driver do to their alcoa's and clear them up. I like the way my 15" steelies look tho, so the alloys are on the back burner. Anyway, take care of your clean SE I wish my canvas was as nice as yours.

Comment

DUDE!^^^

That's cancer! Get that fixed ASAP.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post

OMG. I'd have spent more time and effort on bodywork than cleaning your wheels. Holy fuck that's rusty.

I had to quote the photo because it's THAT bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X