Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My mommy mobile wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That does look like some of tn_accords parts lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Yea I was at AFM..I am Jacob (tn_accords) wife..we are doing a lot of work on the wagon to get it the way I want it..coming together slowly!!

Comment

Thought so he is a pretty cool dude I meet him at the tn meet back in Oct.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Thats badass It is going to look real nice
          Last edited by ctrain103; 01-05-2012, 08:24 PM.

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMomma6 View Post
            Yea I was at AFM..I am Jacob (tn_accords) wife..we are doing a lot of work on the wagon to get it the way I want it..coming together slowly!!
            I knew it!!! Bout time you got on here...what happened to the GreenMachine?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

What GreenMachine are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMomma6 View Post
                What GreenMachine are you talking about??
                The old green CB9 Wagon that you took to AFM '09

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

If you are talking about the one with 3 sun roofs his ex has that car

Comment

Ok...so you guys figured it out ... Lol . I knew the pics would do the trick. Yes that is her wagon. Gonna let her tell me how to build it only with a few suggestions. Got three accords to build right now. Just got to take it slowly for now.

Give her some ideas ...

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                      Give her some ideas ...
                      1. Let her rock your wheels, they look great on the wagon. lol

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

He wont let me have those..He is going to put them on his wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          1. Let her rock your wheels, they look great on the wagon. lol
                          are you crazy... she got to get her own JDM wheels... LOL

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

so sick just absolutley gorgeous wagon you have cant wait to see more of this

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Nice wagon, these silver rims remind me mercedes wheels

Comment

ur wagon is sick bro..what happen to ur second wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X