Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

and i'm back, with a new ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i'm back, with a new ride!

maybe the forum will finally let me post. i've had my 93 for almost a year now, and cb7tuner would not let me do anything except log in and search.

this is her. yes she has 90 tail lights, but i like them over the other 3 styles the cb7 came with. she's had a lot of love, but not the love i want to give. barely given any upgrades, mostly cosmetic.

and this was my old ride, which ended up getting compacted.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...80#post1684280

anyway, new pics.

the day i brought her home

smoked the lights, love the way they turned out.

painted the wheels black, and put a polyuerethane insert in the dog bone

decided to get a spoiler with an led brake light, just in case the "old farts" around here cant see the brake lights.

and finally, something i've wanted to do since i bought my first accord back in 04

lowered, with 17s.

course the first picture is the day i lowered it, still had my snows on

mounted and aligned

all cleaned up n shiny

good progress bro. I'm wondering what that metal bar is on the front bumper though

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

In case the old farts can't see your tail lights? You painted them black!
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah man why did you put the brush guard thing on there? I kinda like it. lol

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Thank goodness u put those silver wheels on!
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

looks like a tow bar to me... otherwise car looks good! Those 17s made a big difference!
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

im liking the roof rack ive always liked cb7's lowered with the roof rack

Comment

I'd call that a GTFO Of The Way bar.

Comment

Those silver rims look way sexier on then those black ones nice ride bro. Hey btw what are those THULE things called? I love the way they look

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdefranklin View Post
                    Those silver rims look way sexier on then those black ones nice ride bro. Hey btw what are those THULE things called? I love the way they look
                    Roof rack, What sports the THULE brand name is called a fairing, it is meant to direct the airflow away from the roof rack so the noise doensn't make you go insane.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by Skulptr View Post
                      decided to get a spoiler with an led brake light, just in case the "old farts" around here cant see the brake lights.
                      I'm sure the insurance company will love that when you get rear ended.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                        Roof rack, What sports the THULE brand name is called a fairing, it is meant to direct the airflow away from the roof rack so the noise doensn't make you go insane.
                        Thank you I just love how those fairings look. I never really noticed the wind noise from my roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdefranklin View Post
                          Thank you I just love how those fairings look. I never really noticed the wind noise from my roof rack
                          Probably because, like everyone else, the car is too busy sitting still so you can take pictures of the roof rack to post on the internet.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                            Probably because, like everyone else, the car is too busy sitting still so you can take pictures of the roof rack to post on the internet.
                            my roof rack gets used, ALOT

and i think the ADR's turned out sexy, considering they only set me back 80 bucks. the tires on the other hand.... that was a bit more, but i would rather use new tires, cause at least i know where they've been.

and that black bar is for the flat tow kit i have. i orginally installed it for our move to arizona and i was just going to drag her happy ass along, but our plans got messed up and we wont be going for a few more years.

luckily though, if i hadnt put it on when i did, this car would be totaled. see that bent rusty spot? that is 1/4" angle iron. my wife slid into a fire hydrant this winter. imagine how she'd look if i hadnt put it on.

annd my lights may be blacked out, but they are 100% visible. and the multi color trunk lid and spoiler are now gone.

here's the roof rack at work, for those of you, non-believers.

i run a painting company during the summer, and my truck was out of commission. i have 2 snowboard racks, 2 bike trays, and the roof basket. all that i switch around depending on the time of year. and yes, i use every single one of them.

and getting towed to the new house (before my wife decided she wanted to learn to drive a stick)

and fully functional brake lights. cyclops in the back window is not tinted. if you can't see these, you shouldn't be driving.

these are taken in sunlight

running lights

brakes

reverse

signals, was hard to catch, considering i took these with my phone with the hazards going

Comment

I like the Bamby Basher

Comment

Working...
                              X