Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 Cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Cb

Let me go ahead and start by saying that I own a 92. Yes, a 92. My brother gave me the front license plate last christmas and I loved it enough to where I didnt mind that it says 93. Also, I wasnt gonna be a jerk and deny his gift just because of a one number difference. I'll add more photos if desired. I love my CB, but you all probably already knew that. I am on this site right? Let me know what you think, and if I'm doing anything wrong in this post as I am new to the site. Thanks guys

I like blue

MORE PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Here's where it gets interesting...

My wheels are blue. I like them. I think its pretty unique. I've never seen them on another CB but then again, I've never really been looking for it.

ALSO, blacked out my taillights. Going back to stock for sure though. I like them, but they're TOO dark.

I like blue

Comment

Looking good man . I dig the blue rims , they stick out in a good way .. Your not that far from me . I'm in Ft. Payne ,AL. we need to do some pics..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          Looking good man . I dig the blue rims , they stick out in a good way .. Your not that far from me . I'm in Ft. Payne ,AL. we need to do some pics..
          For sure man. PM me and we'll hook it up someday.

I like blue

Comment

This one makes me drool a little. The CB is truly a sexy vehicle

That sounds conceited. I mean in general. Not mine. I love mine, but all cb's are beautiful in their own way.
            Last edited by jurizar; 05-05-2012, 09:11 PM.

I like blue

Comment

In an attempt to be consistent

Its gettin' sexy in here yall'. Is it cheating if you lust after an engine?

Painted a few things blue here and there. Radiator cap, ABS Cap...thing.(not sure of the correct name), brake fluid caps, power steering res cap.

And as you can see, my car used to be tan before I got it painted in september/oct 2011.

But I guess I make the rims make sense within the context of the whole car. I like the scheme. Makes me glad.
              Last edited by jurizar; 05-05-2012, 09:29 PM.

I like blue

Comment

Looking good. I'm digging the black/blue theme.

I'll just give you a little bit of motivation for your engine bay, since you seem to be on the same track.

Comment

Sexy little sedan man . I like the engine bay .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Sweet man. I just took your fuse box idea. Did you just peel the sticker and put it back on? thats what I did, and I'm hoping that it stays on when I put it back on. If not, super glue will MAKE it stay on. Engine bay looks good though.

I like blue

Comment

and now one with the theme all together

and another

I like blue

Comment

Bro you got the CB bug, it will get addicting and yes you are cheating Clean whip so far...keep pushing!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

I'll just give you a little bit of motivation for your engine bay, since you seem to be on the same track.
                          I went ahead and did my fuse box cover. Thanks for the motivation, I love the way the fuse box cover looks.

I even went ahead and painted the orange rubber top of my dipstick. The little details make me happy.

I like blue

Comment

I love that my black/blue theme is almost a secret. Obviously no one can see my blue engine theme while I'm out on the road, but when they see it, I almost always get a wow look from them. Of course I get a lot of stares(positive/negative) for my rims,(old people seem to hate them). but I love them. Its all about individuality and what you like. Thanks for all the feedback folks. Its much appreciated

I like blue

Comment

Car looks good! Keep it up the progress

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                              My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                              Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Working...
                              X