Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just picked this up Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked this up Yesterday

I just picked this 1991 honda accord lx up yesterday for $950. I sold my 92 lx auto about a 3 weeks ago and bought a 86 s10. Very big mistake. I missed having a cb, so i sold the truck and bought this 1991 lx 5 speed. Its got 263xxx miles on it. It is really clean. Its got a new alternator, battery, dizzy cap and rotor, front brakes, clutch line, coolant lines, plugs and wires, ebay intake, unknown header, downpipe, timing belt and water pump. Its got no power steering also Which i will get fixed eventually it just needs a pump that I know of right now. The back seats need a little stain removal but other then that the interior is really clean. I have a lot of plans for her. Just got to get minor stuff first like the stock shift boot and knob, and a radio.
    Last edited by 92cbmil; 05-23-2012, 11:15 AM.
    1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Now that isn't bad at all, comes with a header and som kinda short shifter. Welcome aboard.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

not bad. just don't start going crazy with mods before you fix that rust.

keep us posted

Comment

With that much rust I would have walked away. That's going to be a bear to fix. And like Otto said, focus on that before you start doing the cool and fun stuff.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yeah i know im going to get the rust fixed during the summer before anything else. Atleast thats the only rust on the body.

Comment

pretty nice
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Got rust? holy shit!! I guess I stress to much about the quarter sized on my fenderwell....thank god I have a west coast car

Comment

Is that an O2 sensor on the header? Why?

Comment

That's my favorite color for CB's. I had one, color looks amazing when shined up,

wat?

Comment

This is honestly the firt time i have ever seen a cb in this color. Yea I know that is the bad thing about living in the midwest is the rusted cars, but i will have that taking care of during the summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X