Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cb7 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASDcleaner_93 View Post
    The only pic I have of the skid plate off the car, it's an oem Subaru skid plate, I modified to cover my header and oil pan
    OH ok thanks for the info!!!
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9 View Post
      Sorry to bother man but do you remember the year and model of the subie for the skid plate
      I can't tell u for sher , I got it from the junk yard on a limb , it was an was outlander , maybe early 2000s or late 90s

Comment

Thanks man. i work at a junkyatd and never thought to chrck the subarus, today pulled a motor out of a early 90s s10 and it had a nice skidplate shape too

Comment

Thanks man. i work at a junkyatd and never thought to chrck the subarus, today pulled a motor out of a early 90s s10 and it had a nice skidplate shape too
          Yeah , anythings worth a shot, u never know what might find

Comment

I like what you did there.. the car looks clean, love the air. No offense to customlows and doughboy, who were on air too but had bigger flashier wheels and body kits, I never cared for those cars. This is more my style... Subtle, oem+, and laid out!

Ef control arms are shorter, and will add more negative camber.. if you care about that, but you will prolly still have to cut.
            Last edited by cincy90h22; 02-05-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

ommmmmg beautifulll.... i was like damnnnn he is low.....

Comment

Originally posted by cincy90h22 View Post
                  I like what you did there.. the car looks clean, love the air. No offense to customlows and doughboy, who were on air too but had bigger flashier wheels and body kits, I never cared for those cars. This is more my style... Subtle, oem+, and laid out!

Ef control arms are shorter, and will add more negative camber.. if you care about that, but you will prolly still have to cut.
                  Il give that a thought, thanks for ur advice, I like camber I'm at -4 or around their in the front right now , but I can tuck them right now as it is, I'm tryin to stay more flush though, and thanks for the compliment , put slot of hard work into it , wish I could throw up a build thread but I'm new to the whole forum thing , so I wasn't really worried about documenting it, but I bought the car bone stock , April of last year, and this were in at , I have to ask what lip is that on ur car?

Comment

A cd5 lip would look good on her.
                    Il have to look into that,

Factory lip how it is now

Comment

Acura legend

Comment

I don't think the ef control arms would hit before the header would. I've had them on two different CB's and they never hit even when the front of my car was as low as his. I'd def try the EF civic upper control arms before cutting a hole out. Just go grab some at a junkyard and throw them on.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                          I don't think the ef control arms would hit before the header would. I've had them on two different CB's and they never hit even when the front of my car was as low as his. I'd def try the EF civic upper control arms before cutting a hole out. Just go grab some at a junkyard and throw them on.
                          I've never really thought to try that, is the camber gonna be stupid negative ? And will they bolt up?

Comment

ERMAHGERD! this thing tugs my heart stringsLove the work

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Ef arms give you -5 degrees camber and yes they bolt right up

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                                ERMAHGERD! this thing tugs my heart stringsLove the work
                                Thanks, ha I'm liking all the advice and I appreciate the complement ,

Comment

Working...
                                X