Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 93 ex coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE:I found these LEDS in a box I had laying around and figured wth,let me throw them on in the meantime while I can get my hands on a fresh pair of oem fogs.they light up pretty nice and at night they look so sweet!!

Last edited by Agnes93coupe; 11-21-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Sweet car man! Keep these posts coming!

Comment

Custom LED Fogs look Nice

Comment

Originally posted by CB3F20A2 View Post
          Sweet car man! Keep these posts coming!
          Thanks man!! Definitely!!

Comment

Originally posted by P_Sean View Post
            Custom LED Fogs look Nice
            Thanks man!! They're pretty bright at nite!!

Comment

What do you call that type of LED? It's yellow like an SMD, but it has a lens. I'd like to try those out for some lighting projects I've been toying around. Would you mind sharing how I'd find them?

Comment

Originally posted by hamburglar View Post
                What do you call that type of LED? It's yellow like an SMD, but it has a lens. I'd like to try those out for some lighting projects I've been toying around. Would you mind sharing how I'd find them?
                I think they're daylight driving lights but I can be mistaken. I can't remember exactly what they're called but I do remember them on eBay and I won a bid that I bid for the hell of it and paid something like $6-8 for the bundle of 8. Check on eBay and maybe you'll be lucky and get em because they're bright and work really good!!

Comment

niiiiccee

Sick car, if you're looking for some oem fogs, there's 2 full sets on ebay(90-91 though) so you'd have to do a bumper swap. other than that all you can really do is hope to score some at a local junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHTHECREATOR View Post
                    Sick car, if you're looking for some oem fogs, there's 2 full sets on ebay(90-91 though) so you'd have to do a bumper swap. other than that all you can really do is hope to score some at a local junkyard
                    thank you bro!! yeah, I've been all over trying to get a pair and on Craigs list a guy wanted $200 and they were beat to crap and rusty with no harness or anything.. there a needle in a hay stack but I know I'll score a set at a junkyard

Comment

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/cruzjose2393/IMG_20141211_111043859_zps94w45rim.jpg[/IMG

Finally installed my CB9 trunk cargo into Agnes!! such a world of difference! LOving it!

Lucked out and found it in the same color interior to mines!!

now my subs stay in one place!! did lose space but my trunk is for Beats! B)
                      Last edited by Agnes93coupe; 04-26-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG] Broke my HC1 Lip so had to go in my stash and pull out the old Type R for the time being

Scored a pair of Honda Passport headrests

Been working on my engine bay for a while now. Still more things to address to get it where I want.

Last edited by Agnes93coupe; 04-26-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Looks great. My coupe twin. Went through alot of wheel setups. Keep them updates coming!!

Comment

Originally posted by P_Sean View Post
                            Looks great. My coupe twin. Went through alot of wheel setups. Keep them updates coming!!
                            thanks alot bro!! I did go thru several sets and currently working on a change as soon as something goes thru!! Will definetly post as soon as done!!

Comment

Nice coupe, I hope to get my car as nice as this one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by talonted1990 View Post
                                Nice coupe, I hope to get my car as nice as this one soon.
                                Thanks man!! I appreciate the appreciation!! i still have plenty to do!! You can get your car as far as you want bro! Patience,time,cheating bill money!!! lol j/k!!

Comment

Working...
                                X