Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pictures of my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

graphite grey omg!
    Old school HondaSociety member...

WTT: EF hatchback for H22 CB7

Comment

Hey man nice car!...

Im really feeling your interior... I think ive lost my mind, but what seats are those?

Good Job
      [JHM]H22CB7

Comment

Originally posted by JHMH22CB7
        Hey man nice car!...

Im really feeling your interior... I think ive lost my mind, but what seats are those?

Good Job
        They are the original seats for the 90-91 EDM 2.2exi model (92-93's seats had a little brighter colour)

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

Damn Euro Accords....hahaha, i wish i had that choice of interior when i got the car new from the dealership. Love it man!
          [JHM]H22CB7

Comment

DUDE, the bumper/foglights the seats the middle console. and mainly the trunk lid How?? i want i want!!!

nice car
            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Very clean! Damn that front bumper is sick! I want one!

My whips!
              97 eliteS 50cc sold
              90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
              93 CB 4dr ex/se
              85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
              80 Hilux 2wd still got it
              73 Opel GT garage queen
              92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
              93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
              92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
              09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
              93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

Comment

did you do that grill yourself. i did the same. lots of bondo. looks sick tho. good job
                91jdmcb7

Comment

Sick ca man! OMG front end hotness. The front lip definately echos M3. What type did you say it was? Can you provide anymore info, such as if its still for sale?

I like the interior also; the seats look great! Did you have them recovered, or are they a swap? The red stitching goes well with the shift boot.

Very very clean, I am a big fan!

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

PS Is there something different about your trunk? I get the feeling it is...but I cant put my finger on it...Maybe its just the pic?

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Nice interior man but ditch the hitch
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Beatiful ride,like the front bumper
                        Where did you get those floor matts??
                        They matched the seats
                        Euro Accord 2.2i -93 (With Kw Coilovers )

Comment

I love the front end. Looks clean

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                            PS Is there something different about your trunk? I get the feeling it is...but I cant put my finger on it...Maybe its just the pic?

- Zipcreature
                            the trunk lid is different, the lights were made smaller so the european licsense plate would fit, i've been admiring that for a long time now. I still wonder if the 9293 trunk lid is like that over there in the uk
                            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

wow i'm really diggin that front bumper... is that original or kit available in europe?
                              No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

clean look is always the best way to go on cb7's. Body kits are a little too much

Comment

Working...
                                X