Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just bought her back IM IN LOVE AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good. just curious, which mods did the previous owner do to it before you bought it back?
    cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by crisqo
      looks good. just curious, which mods did the previous owner do to it before you bought it back?
      nothing just took the rims off so there was maybe a month of wear and there on them and put a few miles on it thats all.
      TUCKIN' 19's sold

Comment

again, very clean and under 100k, what the f*** drive her A**, shes a honda thats a great car. i would loose the tall spoiler. i have the same interior, it needs some tlc tho. nice whip!!! want to sell it? hahahah

Comment

[QUOTE=BORY]just bought my 90 cb7 coupe back still has under 100k on it. radio is in the glovebox, skunk2 adjustable coilovers w/kyb g2 shocks, custom SHORT shifter. everything else is being changed

CLEAN! sweet ride. i love the idea of the radio in the glove. keep them jacker off your tail. have you thought of ambering your bumper. would give it that jdm look. just a thought.
          91jdmcb7

Comment

bump

Comment

congrats on getting it back man. i neva wanna get rid of my car either.

1993 Honda Prelude H23t -big 16g turbo, uberdata, and a kick ass body and paint to go with it!

Comment

whip is cleann. theres alot of people from MA and ricans on this site. (if ur name "bory" means boricua).

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  Damn what type of rims are those look pretty good on that car.
                  x2!
                  and more pix pls~

my member's ride thread

Comment

wow...very nice......
                    i was gonna get a wing like that for my coupe but then i sold it...
                    that thing suck too much gas.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i personally dont like the wing, but other than that it looks good to me. glovebox install looks very well done.

Comment

What kind of floor mats are those? Are they factory? Mine look a little different.

Comment

it's always sweet to see people come back to their senses. that's really tight you got back your old whip for a rebirth type of scenario. i personally think the spoiler is unique and is very well balanced with those 19's. good job man. hope you stick around for good. lol.
                          hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Wow, real clean ride for a MASS car. What part of western mass do you live in? Anywhere near northampton? Really clean quarters, bondo or metal welding? And what's the drop on that ride? sorry for all the questions, i'm just amazed at that beauty of that car for a northeast cb.

Comment

man i jealous that interior is sick, cant wait to swap mine out
                              Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

a cb7 under a 100k now that something to post!
                                Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

Working...
                                X