Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Breaking in the accord(literially)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking in the accord(literially)

This happened last night on the way back from chipotle. I ran into the back of a probe that stoped in teh middle of the road, to turn but didn't have a turn signal on.
    1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
    2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
    3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
    Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
    Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

bummer, man.

Comment

sucks, but atleast its not too bad.
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Dang.... I almost hit some dipfuck last night, musta been cause it was halloween.
        MYCB7.com

Comment

Thats a easy fix thought head lights both pairs with corners on ebay 100$ hood 75 on junk yard fenders same thing And grill 15 dollars after market.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

bondo it

Comment

Bondo the hood that will be funny. anyway I bought my grill on ebay chrome the hell out and um My Euro cut headlights freaking chrome like crazy. FOr 100$

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

ya shouldnt be too hard to fix.

did it bend the radiator support back, if it didnt your in the clear. if it did its still not too hard. break some welds, tack a new one in place. thats what my old gsr looked like, fixed in a weekend
                91 lx h22 ftw!!!1!!one!!

lsd is wonderful

Comment

Don't forget about possible frame damage. It is an easy fix if you have some experience with that stuff but if your not handy then good luck. We fix these kinds of front end damages all the time at my work and just know that as you take the broken shit off your gunna find a lot more damage underneath.

Comment

sorry about the car and i like your wheels
                    93 SE sedan aka Green Lantern sold 3/14/05
                    93 10th Anni. sedan sold 10/16/06
                    92 Toyota Std Cab 4x4 sold 11/10/07
                    92 H23 Coupe 100 shot
                    94 LX Wagon
                    00 Odyssey LX
                    92 LX Wagon
                    87 Toyota Ext Cab 4x4
                    H/FSAE (H/F Series Accord Enthusiasts)"A dying breed..."#19

Comment

easy fix? Ok, I don't think so. Not the worst accident but it ain't no fender bender either. Frame damage is hard to fix by yourself let alone diagnose.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

This is the list i have to get. Radiator support, radiator, front motor mount, a/c condenser, turn signal, bumper singal, new altenator, and ass. belt. The headlight got pushed all the way into the altenator. Dont worry I got a surprise for you guy this weekend.
                          1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
                          2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
                          3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
                          Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
                          Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

Working...
                          X