Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

_jay fresh. daily driven beater CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

_jay fresh. daily driven beater CB7

Alright so I got some updates. Just started building this daily driven beater a few months ago. I purchsed this car to orginally keep it in stock form and truly drive it as a grocery getter. But just can't really get away from whole scene (it's a sickness). A little about the car it's all original since 92' even still has the original Honda dealer battery. Was always a huge fan of the color Opal Green. I usally seen this type of color on EG9 civics but never on Accords I guess it's "rare" lol. I slapped on a set of 16'in SSR 265's and dropped it on some lowering springs. I also opted for a steering wheel which I'll have pics up later. Pretty much everything else is still stock... ohh yea and the old school Mugen Oil cap Anyway thanks for any comments, flamers and all are welcomed. More to come very soon....stay tuned....

SSR 265's Are now For Sale!! Click the link below for more details!!

For Sale: SSR 265's 4x114.3 Perfect for Accords CHEAP!!!
    Last edited by _jay fresh.; 02-07-2012, 12:01 AM.
    Ol' school "relive the early 90's!!"

sexxxy

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      sexxxy
      thank you sir!!!

Comment

Beater? That looks mint.
        MYCB7.com

Comment

And I don't mean the color
          MYCB7.com

Comment

Its a peep show gone bad.... More... More... More... Looks like its a head turner.....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Nice! SSR 265's are some of my favorite all time rims. I saw a post in the recycler or craigslist a while back for a set of these rims for sale on a car exactly like yours. was that u?
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                Nice! SSR 265's are some of my favorite all time rims. I saw a post in the recycler or craigslist a while back for a set of these rims for sale on a car exactly like yours. was that u?
                Are you a part of the Lummi Indian tribe?.....
                MYCB7.com

Comment

Ha. thats no beater...shes mint.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                  ----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

yeah totally! when i'm not working or tooling around with my Accord i like shooting little creatures with my Bow and Arrows. I'm also a big fan of turquoise jewelry. j/k. I'm pure 100% American Born Chinese. (hope i didn't offend any native american CB7 tuners. u can get back at me with bad asian driver comments.)
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Looks nice! Lots and lots of pics please!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

yeah totally! when i'm not working or tooling around with my Accord i like shooting little creatures with my Bow and Arrows. I'm also a big fan of turquoise jewelry. j/k. I'm pure 100% American Born Chinese. (hope i didn't offend any native american CB7 tuners. u can get back at me with bad asian driver comments.)
                        Haha, its all good, I was just curious cause theres an indian tribe called Lummi in my area. I am part native american indian, not enough to be considered it, i'm white ;P
                        MYCB7.com

Comment

looks nice, like everyone else said LETS SEE MORE PICTURES

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

yea that was me. I'm still slang'in the 265's for cheap if anybody is interested in 'em. But yea thanks everyone for the positive vibe. It's good to have a warm welcome on a new forum. Ohh and yea for sure more pics are coming up. just a little teaser of the daily whip.

Comment

freshness mang

Clubcivic.com: Maiku

Clubintegra.com: TougeRunner

Have you pulled another CB7 out of a ditch with your CB7? I have ....

Comment

Working...
                              X