Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my almost finished project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damm homey yo shit is clean man...how that f22 turbo.Is it fast????

Comment

thanks for the coments guys, right now i'm boosting like 7-8psi the max i have boosted playing with the boost controller was like 12-13 psi , its preatty fast but i cant take it off the line cuz its auto and it slips but when rolling like at 30 or 40mph i drop it on 3rd and it pulls good.
      those wheels i think i still got em. i had like 5 or 6 rims and when i had the accident i messed up 1bad and i think the rest are a lilttle scrach but i think i'm gonna put it on my 98 accord they look alright.
      yhanks, manny

Comment

dang, well if you ever wanna let the set go LMK

Comment

orange peel on the driver's door. exhaust?? and why isnt the underside of the hood cleared?

Comment

u need some tuning bro..

looks like ur running the afc hack with ur spiffy ass check valve for the map sensor hehehe.. im in orlando,FL.. lemme know if u want to get that thing properly tuned so u dont waste gas like a v8

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

its not orange peel or whaterver you mean by that, its the red flakes on the black paint thats the color of the car black w/ red flakes, i had just finish the project that week before the show so i didnt had an exhaust i need to get it custome made rit now it just the down pipe.
              thanks. where in orlando are you at?? dont wanna take it to cft.
              Last edited by titobolas; 11-29-2006, 02:23 AM.

Comment

interesting.... any particular reason you decided to go with 92-93 foglights on a 90-91 bumper?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

no particular reason this is my first car i had it for like 8yrs or so and my dad works at honda in P.R so he got'em for me long time ago. they fit pretty good on there.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and well although its not quite my cup of tea that is a very nice Accord. How much body work was required to get those tails to fit its definately a unique conversion on this forum as I think your the first to at least post it being done. Keep up the creativity man!

Comment

Originally posted by titobolas
                      its not orange peel or whaterver you mean by that, its the red flakes on the black paint thats the color of the car black w/ red flakes, i had just finish the project that week before the show so i didnt had an exhaust i need to get it custome made rit now it just the down pipe.
                      thanks. where in orlando are you at?? dont wanna take it to cft.

on the kissimmee/BVL side of orlando lol.. and i agree cft is for ballers who dont know shit bout cars and can fork over 300-600 for a tune lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

nice work

good job on the car A+ ,loving the passion that was put in for all the work
                        CUSTOM and unique.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Thats really secksy

Comment

From what I read, you shouldn’t have the pcv hose still connected to the intake manifold. http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html
                            http://accordinglydone.com/forum/att...5&d=1095131615
                            Better safe than sorry… Nice setup! Should be a lot of fun when you convert it to 5-speed and get tuned properly.
                            Last edited by 90EX; 12-02-2006, 12:20 AM.

Comment

first off. overall it looks pretty good man. Keep up the good work. the only part i don't car much is the rear tail light conversion process. i love the 6th gen work and effort but the original fender should have gotten shaved and modified more to make it look like it fits better. also i wouldn't push that auto anymore than you have to. get that sucker swapped to a 5 spd as soon as you can. also, how do you plan on tunning with an auto. as far as i know, there is nothing that works with it. hopefully you don't blow the motor before you get it tuned. i wouldn't test its limits without a tune if i were you.
                              91 Ex CB9
                              JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
                              p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
                              Weight Reductions
                              R33 or R34 front end

Comment

i love the motor nice and clean the way it should be
                                i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                                X