Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is 3500/obo to cheap???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is 3500/obo to cheap???

im a confused individual...one day i wanna keep her and the next i want an s2k...just wondering if i were to ask 3500/obo is that to cheap?it only has 125,xxx very pampered miles...i work @ toyota so i keep up with all the maintence...hit me up with some comments or offers.....

More like too expensive.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

too expensive really? kbb has a book of 3800 for private party...i know its an auto but its still a clean good running car...

Comment

kelly blue book will tell you what its worth, but thats not what people are ever willing to pay

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

3500 obo if it was H swapped, sry.

Comment

jeez you guys are harsh jk...i mean i guess 2500 would be the lowest i could go....

Comment

i just picked up a 93se 104543m, doc, ser, book by dealer
              zero rust very good condition for 2900 and i think it little over price

put your stock parts in then you can get more money out of it HTH
              accord93se stock
              94si my eg has ivteK

Comment

I got a 93 EX-R with 214k km or 133k miles in great shape no rust except a half dollar size under the middle pillon of the spiloer, but thats just surface rust and not deep.

Manual for only 1900. and that was the price the guy was asking, I could have gotten it for less probably, but Im a lousy negotiatior and I dont like hassles.
                1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

hmmmm....well thanks for all the input...i guess i have some $$$$ issues to figure out here....

Comment

KEEP IT!!! thats a nice looking ride
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

^^^^ x2
                      OHIO CB7'S #11
                      SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

if you can get 3500 i say DO IT! and get that S2K~!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

does your car have any mods done to it? it depends what you have in it. i would say to ask $2500 firm. you should be able to get that much for it because it looks like a pretty clean car and you say you work at a dealership. and if you cant get that much just keep it. good luck man
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

the car is worth as much as anyone will buy it for. put it up for 3500obo and if someone wants it they'll buy it. never lowball yourself. start high then go low. it looks clean to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fugh22
                              the car is worth as much as anyone will buy it for. put it up for 3500obo and if someone wants it they'll buy it. never lowball yourself. start high then go low. it looks clean to me though.
                              YUP, start high, go low... It would be too wrong to go from low price then higher... I'm trynna sell my Accord too, I started at $1600 and no takers, in the last couple months I have since dropped it to $800 and have a couple enquries about it.. so yeah, I would do that

And yes it is better to put the stock parts back on (wheels, springs, kit etc...) which will bring the value up

H22A Vigor
                              SR20 Accord

Comment

Working...
                              X