Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Danish cb7 4ws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prez808
    Very nice car. That is a 91 Accord, not 92.
    I didn't say it was a 92 - I wrote 1991, but I have a 1993 trunk lid that I'm gonna install with 1993 rear lights (the red/clear)

An it's actually a 1990 but first registered in 1991

And thanx for all the nice words - I really like it too. 4ws is soooo cool - I have never seen another Danish Accord with it.

I will take a picture of the underbelly the next time it goes on the lift (it needs to have the exhaust changed, which by the way it special in the 4ws - not much but enough)
    My driving motto is "I wanna drive a special car". That's why I drive a 4ws Honda Accord

Comment

woohoo.. nice 4WS!

i see u got the 90 trunk lid, but u got the Si-T spoiler

anyways, nice car! take good care of it yo

and the other accord is hawt.. its called the Ascot Innova in Japan..

cheers

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

nice ride, even with lotsa miles on it.

blizzard,... the other accord is ascot innova??? do we have it here??? it looks like a 5th gen to me.
        my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
        my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

nice car man. i used to have a 91 galant vr4. it was a rare dsm. had the 4g63 with a 16g. awd and aws. best 4 door i ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
            woohoo.. nice 4WS!

i see u got the 90 trunk lid, but u got the Si-T spoiler

anyways, nice car! take good care of it yo

and the other accord is hawt.. its called the Ascot Innova in Japan..

cheers
            What do you mean it's a "Si-T spoiler"? I thought it was the original all though the one on my 93 trunk lid is a bit different. The 93 one have a sharp corners and a longer break lamp (I hope you understand my rusty english ).

And the other Accord is the 5 generation (the chassis code is CE), but the Ascot Innova has frameless doors.
            My driving motto is "I wanna drive a special car". That's why I drive a 4ws Honda Accord

Comment

clean ride

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
              my ride

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                sick car dude

thats a funky looking trailer hitch tho

Travis... reading owns your man.

The poster stated that she was a female member.

Anyways, welcome to Cb7tuner.com
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

what im saying was ur trunk is 9091, but the spoiler is different from my 9091 spoiler, mine is more rounded at the edges.. urs look similar to the one on the Si-T model (9293)

and yeah, the Innova had frameless doors, but the body shape was similar (same model code, CE), with the rear quarter window and all.. and their wing mirrors are nearly identical to our CB's..

btw, nice wheels..

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

those factory honda wheels look awesome.

Minze you sigs never cease to astound me.

Comment

Originally posted by Punkrampant
                      those factory honda wheels look awesome.
                      thanx - they are self painted. They didn't look very good, when I bought the car so I decided to paint them. But now I wish they were my summer wheels.

I really thought you had a lot of 4ws Accords in the US. But apparantly not - was it ever sold with 4ws i America?

A rough guess is that 5 vere sold in Denmark from 1990-1993. Mine is Honda Denmark import's own car (probably a show car) . I'm only the third owner.

Honda Denmark had it 5 years
                      The one i bought it from 10 years
                      Me - I'm NEVER selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by SimDuck
                        thanx - they are self painted. They didn't look very good, when I bought the car so I decided to paint them. But now I wish they were my summer wheels.

I really thought you had a lot of 4ws Accords in the US. But apparantly not - was it ever sold with 4ws i America?

A rough guess is that 5 vere sold in Denmark from 1990-1993. Mine is Honda Denmark import's own car (probably a show car) . I'm only the third owner.

Honda Denmark had it 5 years
                        The one i bought it from 10 years
                        Me - I'm NEVER selling it.

Unfortantely no.

Every country (or Region) except the US and Canada (correct me if Im wrong on this) had almost every available option, with parts of Europe getting the ultra rare equipment that came either standard or as an optional item.

And theres a guy from the Netherlands who owns a carburated 2.0 Accord and another one who had the same motor but later swapped it out for an H22a (dont know if he still owns the car though, we called him the MacGuyver of this forum his inginuity was just wow.)

Anyways I imagine you've probably run into this guy : Jesper a.k.a Bille

His members ride is here: 92 Accord EX

And this..is Stefan a.k.a DutchAccord

Heres his members ride (former I think..he may have sold it):

90 Accord DX
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I believe the 4WS is the same as the BA5 Prelude...mechanical with a prop shaft connecting the front and rear racks. I believe the BB2 Prelude has electronic 4WS with an electric rear rack.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
                            I believe the 4WS is the same as the BA5 Prelude...mechanical with a prop shaft connecting the front and rear racks. I believe the BB2 Prelude has electronic 4WS with an electric rear rack.
                            im not sure bout that, but i know its similar to the BB4

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

Theres alot of 4WS Accords poppin up now i sold mine but i await to see a 92-93 same colour as mine as they are uber rare but nice car none the less

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
                                That's correct. Mine is just mechanical just as the first generation Prelude. But as you say the next gen. Prelude is electronic.

And yes I know Bille - I'm also a Honda Klub Denmark member. And I'm totally jealous, he has the coolest CB I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X