Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

16 Year Old 300$$ 92 LX COUPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 Year Old 300$$ 92 LX COUPE

Sup CB7 tuner... well i just got my license about a month ago. and purchased this Accord LX off my cousin

UPDATES PAGE 2!!!
    Problems:
    Minor rust on rear wheel well
    Previous owner (cousin) Tried to bondo the rust and made a mess
    Slight oil leak
    Leaks coolant
    door is dented

Other than the above the car is great all the Power options work except for the Cruise

Near Future Plans:
    Fix rust
    Both leaks
    Trunk lid conversion
    clear/red tails
    Tein S-techs

Tell me what you guys think??

car has 175xxx

PARTS I HAVE (NOT INSTALLED):
    APEXi WS muffler 75$$
    H&R race springs (should be coming in mail)

BY THE WAY--In piks the hood and driver door is open.

UPDATES!!!
    Sanded off the bright orange bondo
    Re-Painted my windshield wipers (all the black came off and made them silver)
    Bought Meguiras Scratch X remover (hoping it will make the sanded panel look better)
    Piks of my Kenwood Face plate the car came with

Last edited by Clean-CB7; 04-06-2007, 08:14 PM. Reason: new/updated piks!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

You won't have to worry about the removing the bondo from the paint because regardless if you fix the rust, they're going to repaint the whole quarter panel regardless, or so I've been told. If you ever get an estimate on how much it is to fix the rust, let me know cuz I have the same problem. Oh and nice car Mine's a 92 LX too

Comment

300 good deal, welcome to the site
      My first car was the cb7 too woooo . How many miles btw?

Personally I wouldn't get the s-techs right away. Save for some tein basic's

no way around wrecking the paint when fixing rust, sorry .
      Originally posted by deevergote
      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Welcome!!

Ok..these are my thoughts and expressions as i scrolled upon this thread:
        "Looks good..no rear wing(which kinda sucks IMO)..ok, either the cars parked on carpet or theres carpet growing on the engine "Slight Rust"!?!..ooh! grey interior!"

Overall, looks good. And for $300, thats a deal. I imagine both leaks can be fixed easily. Just hope they have nothing to do with eachother, otherwise your in trouble. Good Luck. Keep it postin.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

heck yours looks to be in better condition than mune did and I paid twice what you did. then I had to replace the engine (stupid kids who don't know how to drive a stick).

Comment

Nice. I have Tein S-techs on my 92 EX on stock shocks and the car handles better, but the ride is a little bouncy. I would suggest you to get some koni yellows for a stiffer ride.

Comment

thanx for the comments and advice

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

thats a good deal.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i decided to get some neuspeed race springs instead... any other suggestions??

Comment

For $300 that's not a bad deal! Those Neuspeed race are a little bouncy. Since your changing the springs you are going to want to change those OEM shocks too. Nice CB and welcome to the site.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
                      i decided to get some neuspeed race springs instead... any other suggestions??
                      The race springs is a nice drop. I want a grey interrior...

Comment

yours is the exact same as mine (except i have a 4dr) and my rust spot was in the same place. it looked like a small cluster of bubbles then when it came time to fix it up, the rust was worse than it appeared. it had ate a hole behind the bumper and wheel well the size of a baseball. it looked bad. i didnt have to replace the panel or even do any kind of welding. my boyfriend took a grinder and got all the rust out and filled in the hole with JB Weld put bondo over it and sanded it down and formed it up and you can't even tell where it was at. that was done a lil over a year ago and there's no signs of the rust coming back. hope this helps you out.

Comment

i had that problem too. Sand the hell out of it till smooth. Then primer and do some black spray from a hardware store, its in an area will not be to noticeable if you are neat. Since you only put 300 into try to keep it low

Comment

Here are some new piks with my digi cam
                            I got photoshop but i really dont kno how to mess with it

I kinda hate the tailights.. if any 1 wanna trade a sedan trunk lid for it ill add $$$$

Comment

goodluck on that rust!

Comment

Working...
                              X