Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reason
    OK where to begin, this isn't really an age war, more of a mind set. You come off as a kid, so I'll address you as one. If you want to get into it about ages I'm 28, do you see the big deal? I don't. You can be 40 and act how you are I will call you a kid.

Am I riding Ekoo's dick? No, but I'm sure if you had the opportunity to ride any guys dick you would . Can I not agree with someone ? Or maybe it's jealousy and you want to get up all in it?

Will I shut up? most likely not. Sorry, but you will need to try harder than that. You have a, now let me quote you "a fucking H22 turbo in my fucking 93ex coupe and fully custom" . Does this make you cool? Now I'm impressed and maybe I should change my mind about your mentality. I bet next post you will want to race me lol

Next time spit some english at me -"Who you're calling KID you lil bastard?i'm a fucking 26"

Yo my youth Be careful how youre adressing folks here
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I'm humble, I got my 30+ posts. I could care less
      Bro from what i was reading before that can be argued...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I'm humble, I got my 30+ posts. I could care less
        you're a dumbass.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

First off, Reason, your hella annoying, second off, this thread is now officialy garbage.

Comment

You guys are funny lol

1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
            1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
            1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
            1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
            1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
            1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
            MANY mods

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1 Facebook
            Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Yo my youth Be careful how youre adressing folks here
              Wasn't talking to you. I'll address anyone however I like. Just like you can address me. Do you think I'm going to loose sleep because how you feel?

1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
              1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
              1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
              1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
              1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
              1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
              MANY mods

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1 Facebook
              Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

Comment

Thought I would stop by and check out Ekoo's ride, but it seems like there are alot of experienced ppl that need to go and read the rules!
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Welcome aboard!

To all the brand new users: your posting is restricted to these forums until you reach a post count of 30. Off Topic posts don't count, and any "whoring" (unnecessary posts) in the rest of the forum will be deleted as they are discovered. So post questions, be helpful, discuss... you'll be out in the real world soon! You may still search and read the full forum.

When you DO reach 30 posts, it may take up to an hour for your status to change. The forum refreshes every hour. I cannot set it to do it any sooner (I have tried). Be patient!

To the older members with under 30 posts: I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Get to 30 and you're out!
                Last edited by CB3; 04-03-2007, 02:05 AM.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

so clean so fresh i likey
                  i LOVE jdM

Comment

I just now saw this thread.

Ekoo and Reason, I'm sorry you don't like the way things are run around here. Honestly, though... I'd rather lose a few members who can't be bothered with our setup, than to have to deal with scammers, spammers, and idiots. Since the Beginner Forums have been created, those types of members have significantly decreased. Spam is centralized and destroyed immediately. Scammers aren't patient enough. And the idiots either go away, or learn enough in the beginner forums to function in the regular forums. Do me a favor... search for "H22 swap" on Honda-Tech. Tell me how many threads you find that actually help... I guarantee that the majority of them will be nothing but flaming of the person asking the question.

Ekoo, I know you'll probably never bother reading this, but I'll say it anyway. If you've been a member since 2005, then the restrictions are not the reason you haven't posted. They weren't instituted until March 22, 2006. You clearly know a lot about the CB7. If you aren't willing to make 30 measly posts helping out those that need it, then you aren't right for this site anyway. Go be a god on your own board. We help people here... we don't worship idols.

Reason, with 30 posts, you can post in the Classifieds... you just need to read a little. Apparently, you are unable to do that. I'm sorry for your deficiency. It must be a handicap in your life.

For those of you who felt the need to flame these guys... as deserving as they may be, please respect the rules of this forum. You're telling these guys to follow and respect them, while you are doing the exact opposite yourselves! I won't ban anyone 3 months after the offense was committed... but please, show some respect. cb7tuner is 4 years old. He's a big boy, and can take care of himself. A few whiners won't make the heavens fall!

Comment

thats one bad mofo.

Comment

hm.... i guess both the meters read the same...
                        -Administrator
                        Vancouver Accord Club

Comment

Working...
                        X