Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 h22 turbo dx random pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 h22 turbo dx random pics

just a few random pics i took this morning

Last edited by 4rthgencord; 04-01-2007, 11:25 AM.

nice nice i am lovin the manafold

Comment

nice ride man...lovin da shaved doors

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

Shaved doors?? its a coupe and the handles are there. nice ride btw how much hp are u expecting
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

doesnt look like a dx?

Comment

he means the sidemoldings were shaved. this is looking sick, just gotta bath that baby soon! good luck bro!
            hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

Nice but nono on the ssauto and where you get the turbo from i pray not fromt he same place other thanthat nice car also invest in a oil pressure guage. Remember your turbo oil is gonna be your main concern that will determine the very blood flow of the motor and the turbo itself any pressure drops and you dont monitor and catch it in time your motor will get fucked aswell as the turbo.

Comment

turbo is a brand new garrett bought locally. i already have an oil pressure guage located right under the stereo where the cupholders are on higher model cb7's. currently just got the manifold, turbo, oil feedline and return, injectors, and wastegate all hooked up. just need to do my chargepipes, downpipe, and tune with hondata s100. looking for around 280whp at 0.5 bar.

anyone have an intercooler for sale? looking for something along the lines of 24"x6"x3".

thanks
                ill keep updating as i go along

Comment

Nice project bro,looking real good ,keep it up

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Looking foward to seeing the final outcome of that turbo setup....good luck

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

good luck man with the set up gonna be sweet, just do ya homework and you'll be boostn baby!!
                      Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

supra 440cc injectors

might be a bit of a problem...

greddy type s bov(real), and first part of chargepipes(injen cold air)

greddy type s close up

turbo, manifold, wastegate and oil feed hooked up

anyone have any ideas on how a 3" full exhaust with a straight through style muffler sound?

Comment

looks good but why is everything soo dirty
                          i LOVE jdM

Comment

looking good....
                            take more pix when its all done..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

omfg i love that manafold.. and umm shaved doors.. these arer shaved doors

Comment

Working...
                              X