Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

DIY eyebrows on CB9.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY eyebrows on CB9.

Aint nothin but some masking tape, primer, flat black and some time.

Just took off the masking tape and doin some wheel cleaning while the other eye brow drys.

Not too bad huh

I love the way it looks at night.

Closer night pic..

SoOo what do you guys think?

damn props for a good idea, but won't the light go thru the eyebrow? or it don't matter that much cause u can't see it at night unless u look up close i guess
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Thats wut i thought also. But it seemed that the 3 layers of primer and 3 layers of flat black kept any light from shinning through. Also the beam actually lights under the eyebrow. So no problem seeing the road. Thanks for the comment bro.

Comment

i was thinkin that also jus not comin down so far more on top of headlight, looks ok, i dunno if ill do it, have any pics of how it will look at night with lights on
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

y the hell MY sig was REMOVED , people have even bigger sigs and they still got it
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I think sparkle did that on his type s.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeap i did the same to mine a while back only thing that sucks is the rock chips will let light thro, but just alittle more paint to touch it up and your good to go. heres mine

and the light output with them

its actually nice since the light cannot go up i can drive around with my high lights on and no one flashes me.

Comment

very nice.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

im likin tha eyebrows

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                  Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                  mycb7.com
                  Members Ride

Comment

its actually nice since the light cannot go up i can drive around with my high lights

Yea same here. When i drive wit the high beams no one flashes. I was thinkin of makin the eye brows lower but they came out pretty good.

Comment

looks great

what kind of masking tape?

Comment

that's a real cool idea.

Comment

Nice, also way to rep the cb9 Never seen a wagon in that color before either! Always gotta keep your eyes open for new stuff I guess.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I had that on my ride a while back but in white.

heres some advice: as long as you add a good dark layer first the light wont shine thru. & the paint lasts longer in youd paint that on the inside of the glass.

^^^ the headlights were also whitedout
                            Last edited by Night Wolf; 04-25-2007, 08:34 PM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

So far i havent gotten any chips in it so im guessin the 3 layers of primer and flat black work well. I even drove it while it was still drying and it actually dryed faster.

Oh and thanks for the color comment. I got into a little accident on the front right and no one noticed. So my improvising body work came out well. I also had amber corners but one cracked complete in half when the accident happened so the stock ones are on now.

Comment

Working...
                              X