Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The new CB7 in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new CB7 in town

I'm new here, but certainly no beginner when it comes to my CB7. I had it since '99 and have done 3 engine swaps, my last being to a JDM H22A. I'm on my 3rd body kit and 2nd paint job. I did all of the work myself, besides paint and upholstery, there is almost nothing that I have not touched on the car from bumper to bumper. If u have any questions about anything I'm sure I can answer it for U. Well here are a few pics of my ride, sorry I haven't got around to any engine pics.

P.S. The chrome molding on the back windows were damaged during dissassembly for paint, but they have been replaced since pics were taken.

MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
    If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

The lights (front and back) need to go sry

otherwise R34 rocks
    wat?

Comment

Flows pretty well. Coulda done a lil better with the two tone but nice.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Looks nice man, and as for the questions part, well I just replaced my clutch with a stage 3 Bully and I'm running a CEL every once and a while I believe its code 43, but the other day while I was in reverse my car kept stalling. The idle would severely drop and then nothing...it even happened on the road whlie I was downshifting from 3rd to 2nd.,,any ideas? Could it possible be the new clutch or do you think its more of a fuel delivery problem...maybe my main relay is finished

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
          Looks nice man, and as for the questions part, well I just replaced my clutch with a stage 3 Bully and I'm running a CEL every once and a while I believe its code 43, but the other day while I was in reverse my car kept stalling. The idle would severely drop and then nothing...it even happened on the road whlie I was downshifting from 3rd to 2nd.,,any ideas? Could it possible be the new clutch or do you think its more of a fuel delivery problem...maybe my main relay is finished
          Code 43 is the fuel supply system, but with you running boost it's hard to tell what the problem could be. Do u have the IAC connected? I ask because if you don't it will make your RPM's drop and stall when you get off the gas ie. coming to a stop sign.

Then it could be the fuel pump relay if that is the relay you mean. But when mine went out (twice) it didn't stop while driving, it just wouldn't start.

Either way the clutch has nothing to do with it.
          Last edited by rudy1980; 07-20-2007, 02:14 AM.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

Usually not one for body kits but That car is pure sex! I love the two tone! very nicely done! lets see the inside!

Comment

Thanks!! Sorry the interior is a mess right now, I'll post some pics later.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7

otherwise R34 rocks
                Why don't you like the lights?

Comment

otherwise R34 rocks

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
                    Code 43 is the fuel supply system, but with you running boost it's hard to tell what the problem could be. Do u have the IAC connected? I ask because if you don't it will make your RPM's drop and stall when you get off the gas ie. coming to a stop sign.

Then it could be the fuel pump relay if that is the relay you mean. But when mine went out (twice) it didn't stop while driving, it just wouldn't start.

Either way the clutch has nothing to do with it.
                    Good to know its not the clutch, and I do have my IAC valve connected, but I will double check the to see, thanks

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

otherwise R34 rocks

yea im sorry man. im not one for projectors and euro black housing on the rear. i think it would look better wit amber/red rears and oem heads. maybe the black corners but yea.

just my opinion. not like it matters. its yours. but damn bro looks pretty clean to me. love the shaved doors and two town. sweet ride man.
                      CHECK MY CARDOMAIN HERE!!! FROM WHEN I 1ST GOT HER TO NOW!!!
                      MY CARDOMAIN!!!!!

MYSPACE!!

1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Engine:

F22a, bullfrog ecu, short ram intake, revolution exhaust

Exterior:
                      17'' Eagle Alloys
                      6'' Grand Touring Wing
                      Custom Paint (my own mix at paint shop and gray part on hood is now black)

Interior:
                      Pretty much all stock.

Comment

nice man

thats a r33 bumper btw, not a r34

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Welcome to the family buddy...im loving her setup..the two tone and it flows pretty well...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by roostaccord91
                            yea im sorry man. im not one for projectors and euro black housing on the rear. i think it would look better wit amber/red rears and oem heads. maybe the black corners but yea.

just my opinion. not like it matters. its yours. but damn bro looks pretty clean to me. love the shaved doors and two town. sweet ride man.
                            +1

The tails and headlights kind of cheapen the effect. Imo oem black housed with the redwhite tails is better

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
                              Ebay special thats why most people hate on them. But if you modify them they can look somewhat decent. Looks fine to me

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X