Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Accord - In Norway =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Accord - In Norway =)

Heres my Accord =) New front, side and rear end will be worked on later on. The car has gone 201 000 km since 1991.

Theres some damage to the hood because someone sat on it and dented it. I will buy a new cooler hood later.

The rims are 17" AEZ rims, tires 215/40. The car is lowered 35/35, new exhaust system and a good Sony sound system.

Plans: new front,side and rear end like I said earlier on. New paintjob (maybe), and new lights if I can find some that fit.
    Last edited by ludrio; 08-02-2007, 07:53 PM.

damn nice photo shoot,nice cb
    DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

Comment

I really like the rims... car's clean too
      Haha, i got the same deal goin on with my hood, someone "pretended" to get hit in the school parking lot and did a Duke-slide over the hood.... its fucked now
      (New sig in the works )

Comment

Thanks =)

I got the rims for about $400 with the tires =)

Comment

got pics of the back?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Closest I got :P

Comment

are those oem fogs? or are they aftermarket? cause they look shorter than your bumper lights or is it just me?
              Originally posted by jboyce
              i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

I bought them from some dude on a Norwegian ebay site for about $50. They are Hella, thats all I know :P

Comment

they look pretty good in there, i had to second glance them just to see if they were oem or not lol good find
                  Originally posted by jboyce
                  i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

They were an ass to get on there, but I did it :P Yeah, thanks

I was thinking of doing a engine swap, but the rules on stuff like that in Norway are terrible!

Comment

Nice car and pics..Love the headlight washer jets
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I crashed the car in the garage and broke the left washer jet :P Should I keep them or remove them?

Comment

Originally posted by ludrio
                          I crashed the car in the garage and broke the left washer jet :P Should I keep them or remove them?
                          Hell yeah keep them
                          Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Okay, then i'll go to the dump and find a new one for the left =), or i guess it's the right :P

Comment

get a couple & sell them to us

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X