Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

hey guys check this out..jdm baby!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the site. Clean CD5
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

nice looking good

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

That's a really looking CD.

I wonder how it would look with the lips painted white? I can't decide if I like black or body matched lips better. hmm.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Looks good, I like it alot. The colors go pretty well the way you have them.

That H is sitting in there quite nicely too!

Now just clean off that e-brake handle and your good!
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

91f22jon

i love your cb but the rims are sexy good job

Comment

mmm,looking good, but I'd rather see a V6 with manual tranny!!!! anybody had see that ???
              DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

Comment

Yep, a guy with a red V6 5th gen put the manual legend tranny in it. He has vids of it too.

Comment

nice and clean...
                  why does the plate always has to be on the side if there is no intercooler?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Very nice man!

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                      nice and clean...
                      why does the plate always has to be on the side if there is no intercooler?
                      JDM..........style man...
                      http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/saovue/?action=view&current=accordjdm1.jpg

Comment

Nice ass car. Makes me actually want a 5th gen.

But the interior......

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by accordjdm97
                          yea it may not be a cb but i smoke them like nuthin though..lol jdm h22 baby vroooom vrooom....
                          Nice lookin 5th gen especially the old school C2's.But I bet a lot of people beg to differ about that comment lol.
                          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

i got the same shift boot and knob exept mine is gun metal

Comment

Originally posted by accordjdm97
                              yea it may not be a cb but i smoke them like nuthin though..lol jdm h22 baby vroooom vrooom....

decent CD accord... not sure about ur confidence in smoking CBs like their nothin. haha there are plenty of CBs w/H22s on this site, myself included and without any significant mods to it....id thnk a H22 CB would give you one hell of a challenge.

but clean ride otherwise.
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Nice ride, love the wheels but where is your intake at mang?
                                99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
                                X