Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

autoTEK in HOEtown!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thats the shop buddy..looking good.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

GRRR my CB is still stock... Except for the JDM Coupe Visors. I wish I could put those Damn Volks on!

Comment

i remember that white CB ,she's looking nice Joe ,keep it up

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

dam y everytime im not around u guys always havin little photo shoots and u guys kno how bad i love wagons im dieng to see that wagon up close......................

H22 comin very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Autotek
            Ahh joey and snow white cb..bro you cant see her.

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

do u have MR thread?cos u've a nice wagon over there...
              -My Member Ride thread-
              -JL store-

Comment

93cb7accord love the blue on the projectors i have the same thing. when i unsealed mine to put in the halos i made i left the black piece out it looks so much cleaner but i love your car man!

Comment

christian we need to have a photoshoot near me. So i can limp my cb there. What is everyones plans for this weekend. And i miss Feeling the boost. Even though i take it into it from time to time but nothing hardcore maybe to 5lbs then let off just to remember the feeling.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                    christian we need to have a photoshoot near me. So i can limp my cb there. What is everyones plans for this weekend. And i miss Feeling the boost. Even though i take it into it from time to time but nothing hardcore maybe to 5lbs then let off just to remember the feeling.
                    You should come down to HOlando with Autotek if he comes down.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                    Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord
                      You should come down to HOlando with Autotek if he comes down.
                      X2 but nick cant handle us...I guess hes scared or something.

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Yeah he might be afraid of the the big bad single cams lol.j/p

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                        Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord
                          Yeah he might be afraid of the the big bad single cams lol.j/p

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

all you guys will be sick in the face when all you see is wagontailights pullin away. Im just sayin better watch out. Im buildin her up. dont loose to a wagon ,42 hundred pounds

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

i aint scared my car just ain't feeln it but i will be in hoetown this weekend me and mrx and maybe christian but only for a short period. I am picking up f22jon(jon)s motor so my lady can run while the beast is being built in the back. Im pretty sure Phil and Jon already told everyone but ya its official we will be in gaytown lol j/p on sat but not for a long time since christian has got some shit to do and so do i, cough like pull a motor cough
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                                . Im pretty sure Phil and Jon already told everyone but ya its official we will be in gaytown lol j/p on sat but not for a long time since christian has got some shit to do and so do i, cough like pull a motor cough

Lol you smartass..

My Old Baby
                                SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                                X