Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

***My OLD School Racing Hart Accord...lol***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***My OLD School Racing Hart Accord...lol***

Hey whats up guys,

There were a few request for pictures of my white accord. I had pictures posted awhile back, I'm sure some of you will remember the car and some won't, but I'll post up what I have on my hard drive right now.... I have to say, I really miss this car. I just sold it the other day since I have the other cars to play with now.

Pictures are just in a messed up order btw...

When it was Champaigne (originally SE) :

After it got painted white:

Full interior done:

Before and after kind of shot..lol:

Cousin posing with the car:

Random front shot:

Trunk shot:

Side shot:

Random shot:

Hope you guys like the pics, it's just sad I never really got to finish the car.
    The car went through 5 sets of Racing Harts during it's prime, 2 paint jobs and full custom interior. I was going to do a motor swap back in 99 but never got the chance (things you would pass on for a girl!!!!) lol....but yeah. This is my all time favorite car and to all you guys who currently still have yours, CHERISH IT!!!

wow man...After all that time you sold it?
    That bites, but it sure was beautiful!
    What was it dumped on?

Comment

that car was super clean man.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

nice ride......how did you get your tail lights like that in the first pic.....were they all clears with custom red paint?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

, Just freakin awesome man. Thank you for posting up pictures of it. Kinda sucks that you sold it, but I am sure you will also do great things with your other projects. Hopefully the guy you sold it to take's care of it also. so now i guess you are down to 2 CB's. keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
            wow man...After all that time you sold it?
            That bites, but it sure was beautiful!
            What was it dumped on?
            Yeah man, totally sucks! I really wanted to shed some tears while I was posting it up. Had the car since 94 but I just had to let it go for now...Hopefully I'll be able to find another 93 SE in the summer time and redo it to the way this one looked (when time and space permits). The car was dumped on first generation ground controls sleeve coil-overs with tokico illumina shocks.

Originally posted by lummieCB7
            that car was super clean man.
            Thanks Johnny!

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
            nice ride......how did you get your tail lights like that in the first pic.....were they all clears with custom red paint?
            Yep, the tail lights were all clear and I used 3M clear vinyl tape for the bottom. Had to fully reverse the tail light function as well.

& thanks Jose! I really do hope the new owner will take care of it. Yep, down to two CB's but I might sell the other white one as well so I can have more room for another Champaigne 93 SE by summer time!

Comment

i kinda wished i had a sedan now.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

pretty gangster

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

"first generation ground control sleeve coil-overs with tokico illumina shocks"
                  DAYUM. I was a small boy when you were tunin CB7's son!

Comment

Sweet car man, never knew the Racing Harts looked that good on our cars. I have a frost white sedan 91 EX, can't wait to see how it looks with rims & drop this summer.

Very nice car though, I know what you mean by giving up things for a girl. I'm getting married this August and I'm so glad I am almost finished with my white project Accord, otherwise, the project would be on hold and/or sold. I just need a customer header and final tuning, so it's worth me finishing out, if I wasn't this far, things would be a different story. Get back in the game when you get a chance, something you can always give your first child.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

wow, nice car you had there.

Comment

I see you took out the reflectors. SAME THNG AS ME JUS I BLK HOUSED MY TAILIGHTS! CLICK SIG if u wanna look!

nice cb
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

That things like my cars brother when it was champaigne. Therefore its a amazing ride

Comment

that car looks clean, love how u did the interior.
                            My RIDE

Comment

car looks clean, diggin the paint job and the white rims...nice ride

Comment

Working...
                              X