Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

xbox emulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox emulators

anybody from this forum know anything about emulating a regular xbox. i want to run mame-x so i could have arcade games in it. i found chips on the net but was wondering if any cb7 tuners new anything about this?? if so drop some info.

perferably in the so cal area.
    My 92 accord

i only modded mine to rip and run games from the hard drive.

try out this forum .

those guys helped me out with everything. except for the installation of the chip that is.

Comment

I just got my friend's xbox... he's not sure if it's a loan or a gift. I can't mod it, though. At least not while he may still want it back.

www.zophar.net has a TON of good emulation info. You might find something helpful there.

Comment

you can softmod it. heres the instructions to do it. good mod chips are hard to find these days. try to find a chip that is solderless, if something goes wrong. here is another place for xbox emulators
        Last edited by Markus; 04-04-2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

i'm running the Xenium ICE chip which was soldered in but there theres also the SPICE where it's solderless.

great chip too btw it was a little pricey back then but should be rather cheap now if you can find it.

Comment

i know about the websites but im not the computer guy that knows how to hack stuff. i just know basic so i was wondering if anyone on here knows how to do it and i would gladly pay him/her.

yesterday though i found a spot that does that sort of thing for 80 buck and also installs mame rom and all the arcade games with warentee.
            My 92 accord

Comment

lol i didn't know what i was doing either, i did minimal research before hand but i wanted to be the first among my coworkers at the time to have a modded one. in the end i made two. mine and one that had enough lights on it to make it look like a Christmas tree.

i think i modded mine just a few months before the 360 came out onto the market and it's been working fine ever since.

for 80 bucks that ain't bad. when i did mine, the chip was 80 bucks next day delivery from Canada and the 200 gig Samsung Spinpoint HDD was another 120 at the time. so like i said computer parts are mad cheap now compared to back then. the same hard drive i said before can be bought for 50 bucks now at a place called Microcenter.

Comment

same here i wasn't sure what i was doing but with step by step instructions it was easy. mod chips are the way to go you just have to find them. by now the parts should be cheap like Leung said. good luck man

Comment

eulogy_1981

dude what's up with the tags in your sig?
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                    eulogy_1981

dude what's up with the tags in your sig?

what do you mean??
                    My 92 accord

Comment

Working...
                    X