Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

dc sports main site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc sports main site?

just bought a dc header on ebay and would like to go to the official dc sports site.....the problem is i cannot find it..

i would like to reasure myself that i bought the right header for my car....

help i need the offical site!

Are you serious???????

Just type DC sports on google...

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

can you take a picture of it or send us the link you used, how do the welds look on the header, does everything line up well?

same thing aem purchased dc about a year ago i think.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

all that came up is aem main site ...no dc sports

and places where they sell em.....

link me ....pls

Comment

arriving tomorrow.....it is a stainless steel 421 header ..i dont have a camera right now but ill give yall the carb # when it comes....i paid 325...is that a good price?

Comment

Seems legit and with carb then it's legit.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Ok AEM purchased DC a while ago so they are the same company

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

i read a sticky saying that air intake, header and exhast sys is the first things for tunners..... and the prices are alright but it is not....

ebay intake w/fujita filter 10+50=60
                dc sports header = 325
                future exhaust= 400-500

damm expensive =more than the worth of the whole car

Comment

If you think that is expensive, you probably should not be modding cars.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

yeah, after the 3 mods im done...im satisfied with the looks of my car...
                    ^^^thanks for your inputs

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                      Ok AEM purchased DC a while ago so they are the same company
                      i just stubled on this ad in a new issue of super street magazine.

i don't know, but it seems that aem doesn't own dc sports anymore. i don't know for sure though, i could be wrong.
                      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                        i just stubled on this ad in a new issue of super street magazine.

i don't know, but it seems that aem doesn't own dc sports anymore. i don't know for sure though, i could be wrong.
                        pilot automotive .isn't that the same company that makes the shitty lil muffler tips you can buy in walmart.....

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991
                          pilot automotive .isn't that the same company that makes the shitty lil muffler tips you can buy in walmart.....
                          could be, dont know for sure.
                          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

yea i dont think DC Sports has a website, evertime i search on google, the best thing that comes up is AEM, i guess they have partnered up with AEM or something. But "sometimes" on the AEM mainpage, the DC Sports link will not work either.

Comment

they partnered up with aem.
                              90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X