Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hin '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hin '08

so i went to Hot Import Nights in boston over the weekend. I was hoping to see some cb7's but i only saw one. there was a wagon that was basically just showing off its paint job of its ghost effect. and then a '89 which wasnot so great in my mind. But the show was amazing. it was like an orgasm that lasted all night long. so many nice cars and so many models. cant wait to go again next year. hope to see more cb7s and i am hoping to get mine in there.

you should goto some indy/formula and open wheel racing events, the champ car one that i went to was sponsered by tecate and tecate girls are fucking hawt.

i may be going to baja and sema shows and they have hotter models.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      you should goto some indy/formula and open wheel racing events, the champ car one that i went to was sponsered by tecate and tecate girls are fucking hawt.

i may be going to baja and sema shows and they have hotter models.
      F1 is an experience. Hopefully I will see a few events in Europe before I die.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by tdoggsH23a
        so i went to Hot Import Nights in boston over the weekend. I was hoping to see some cb7's but i only saw one. there was a wagon that was basically just showing off its paint job of its ghost effect. and then a '89 which wasnot so great in my mind. But the show was amazing. it was like an orgasm that lasted all night long. so many nice cars and so many models. cant wait to go again next year. hope to see more cb7s and i am hoping to get mine in there.
        Sounds like your first HIN experience. It wasn't as good as the other years. Got any pics? My friends were in it, one with the Corolla amongst a group of S2000 and the white S5.

Comment

i have a few pics but not many. it was dark and the pics werent coming out on my camera. but it was my first show. and i think the best experience that i may have was sitting in a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. i have a pic to prove it i jsut need to find out a way to post pics and get some time to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            F1 is an experience. Hopefully I will see a few events in Europe before I die.
            Oh yeah, seeing a race in Spa and in Monaco would make my life complete.

I dunno, HIN personally isn't my thing, but if tuner shows are what you like, then it doesn't get much better than HIN. I guess it is kinda fun though, just for the bizarre-ness of it.

Comment

well honestly im not much of the tuner type. i dont like going all out with the graphics and big spoiler and fart can and being a ricer. i rather do the sleep look and some exterior mods. but there were jsut so many nice cars that i liked and would love to have. and seeing them was an experience that i enjoyed.

Comment

sleeper and exterior mods dont go together.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

any pictures from the show. wanted to go but it took for ever working on my GF's Lexus on saturday. would love to have been there but by the time i was done i woould have to drive 2 hours and then be there for an hour. would love to see pics from the show if someone that went could post them
                  Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Here are some of the pics I've uploaded. I quit after so many.

My friend's cars
                    Those that know what a Rotrex supercharger is, well its in this Corolla

Other friend's S5

Girl Pics

Comment

I can't wait till it finally gets here in Columbus at the end of next month.
                      Originally posted by 92dm
                      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                      VOUCHES
                      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

true sleeper and some exterior moods doesnt go together. but what i mean by exterior mods is fresh paint CF hood and trunk and some wheels and have it lowered.

Comment

Originally posted by tdoggsH23a
                          true sleeper and some exterior moods doesnt go together. but what i mean by exterior mods is fresh paint CF hood and trunk and some wheels and have it lowered.

not really a sleeper anymore with mods like that

clean, yes... but sleeper? not really IMO

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
                            not really a sleeper anymore with mods like that

clean, yes... but sleeper? not really IMO

ok sorry...its not sleeper. sleeper would be totally stock i know. so let me correct myself instead of everyone giving me crap. i would rather be sleeper...or i would rather have some exterior mods done. im not the type to go all out with the big wing that does nothing for us and have a big body kit. which here in maine body kits dont work in the first place because of the pot holes and snow and crappy roads.

Comment

That show was ok. I have a few shots I will get them up soon.
                              Rolled Out 93 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X