Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

any meets in missouri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any meets in missouri?

i know theres a st louis meet but are there any others kansas city maybe?

It helps if you look in the regional sections:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=58

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Here's one:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110427

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I though newbs couldnt get to the Regionals...
        KC/KS
        MadSpleen85
        hondaccordgrl
        Geist Zero
        ryaniskingofyou
        sublime
        rramsey
        HondaGuy1212
        tunerman
        cornerkid322
        mmliljoker
        jdmcb7chic
        helldriver88
        drew12000
        handoff012
        PittCb7grl
        203cree

Columbia/Springfield/Rolla
        Me
        ziggy(??)
        steelebluesleepr
        --guy with a wagon--
        quakerjoe

STL
        mndude07
        STL_Accord

Wichita
        heylookitsdylan
        c mak
        sleepycb7
        JDMH22cb7

There are more but these are the most active members. So as you can see there's quite a few of us. Once you get your count up, you'll be able to access more threads and stuff. We're trying to plan a Late Summer/Fall Meet, so watch for threads or PM me or any of the KC ppl and we'll keep you posted.

Welcome to the site, btw, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          I though newbs couldnt get to the Regionals...
          He can look at it.
          Just not post in it.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

thats cool.i been meaning to look but i always seem to get sidetracked reading other stuff.i know of a few people around here if i can get them to sign up to the site.keep me posted on the dates

Comment

Osage Beach is about 75 miles south of me. Alot closer than KC, lol. Ive been trying to do a Mid-MO meet, but i dont think we have enough ppl to justify the effort, lol. I just suck it up and drive to KC for a day or 2.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

MO/KAN moving on up. Had another member join a day or two ago that is just outside of KC on the Kansas side and now another Mid-MO member. Welcome to the board.

Like posted above there is a Late Summer/Early Fall Meet planning thread floating around in the regionals section. It has not recieved much input so there is plenty of room for suggestions, comments, etc. Also there is the Saturday Nights in Kansas City thread, hasnt really done much this year but, I am usually available on Saturday Nights, and most of the KC Crew that are interested aren't too hard to get a hold of, especially with at least a weeks notice.

Comment

i live in fayetteville AR and if theres a meet in missouri somewhere close ill probily go to it only if its a friday or saturday
                  clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
                  Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

we should choose a place thats convenient for everyone and just start a new meet

Comment

Im down when I get back to KC just let me know when!

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

For Missouri, and im not biased, lol, Mid-Mo would be the "center location" for everyone. Columbia/Jeff City. Jeff City is the capital and i think a "Capital CB7 meet" would be kinda cool, IMO.

Only problem is, the wichita ppl make the center location, right around KC. That way most of use have to drive 2 hours+. I really dont care. If its KC, i can make a weekend trip out of it and see some old friends. If its anywhere else, i could still make a nice day trip out of it.

Comment

that would work for me jeff city is about 30 min away and k.c. is about 2-3 hours away

Comment

Originally posted by kyle_65065 View Post
                            i know theres a st louis meet but are there any others kansas city maybe?
                            There's a St. Louis meet? I wasn't aware of this lol. There really should be one though.
                            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i thought there was i might be wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X