Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Is there any meet in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any meet in PA

We should make plans on a meet in PA
    sept 20 in lewistown we need more ppl

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112828 check it out
    Last edited by slik90accord; 09-16-2008, 10:42 AM.

Originally posted by slik90accord View Post
    we Should Make Plans On A Meet In Pa
    We Having A Nyc Meet That Your Welcome To Come. Check My Sig

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

whats going on in PA i guess theres no meets in PA

Comment

philly

yeah im from philly

Comment

You missed it, there was a lude meet that one or two cb's just this past weekend here in King of Prussia. Not very big but still a meet.

Comment

Yea dude, this is what I'm talkin' about. My chick lives in Pa (near Altoona), and I'm there every weekend. Lets plan one!
            98' Mustang 3V Swap
            11' VW CC R36

Comment

i think that if there is another Pa meet it should b right here in the middle of the state

Comment

Yea man, someone make this happen. I don't know anyone in the Pa area, and I know a few of you know eachother, so hook it up! I have a friend that's gotta kitted 93' I met in Altoona, and him and his girl (her car), would be up for it...
                98' Mustang 3V Swap
                11' VW CC R36

Comment

COME ON ANY 1 WANNA DO 1 BUT WE NEED A LOCATION

Comment

dude i know an awsome place right here in the middle of the state. gotta park for the kids, b-ball courts, mile long walkin track, and enough parkin for bout 200 cars not 2 mention its right off the highway so its easy 2 find

Comment

Hell yea, Big. I always see people on the forums with "location: Pa", but never noticed any Pa meets. Should we post a thread in the Mid-Atlantic section and see if we could get more people to hop in? Big, maybe you should make it since you know the place. I really don't know much in Pa, except for pittsburgh and philly.
                      98' Mustang 3V Swap
                      11' VW CC R36

Comment

get some info and lets c what happen

Comment

Posted a thread for it in the Regional, Mid-Atlantic section. Hopefully more people will be interested!
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

yeah we should plan.., u guys been to the race here illigal tho near the airport. king of prussia is a nice meeting place..,

Comment

or just us in ohio for a meet?

Comment

Working...
                              X