Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy

Hey whats up you guys? New to this forum, thought I would introduce myself. The names Andrew and i got a 92 accord sedan ex. Parents bought this car back in 97. Now its my car to drive! Anyways here's a pic.

Looks good from far, has the usual dents and dings for being a 16 year old car, clear coat is starting to go and has been side swiped on the driver side rear quarter panel(not to bad).

No mod plans really, just keep up the basic maintenance. maybe more pics later this week when i put the new inside driver and pass side door handles in(both are broken) and wash it.

Looks like a pretty good car you got there! Just take good care of it, and it'll last forever. (I've been red-lining my car every day for 2 years, I'm at 256,000 miles, no problems yet!). So just imagine how long it will last if you drive it slow! :P
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      Looks like a pretty good car you got there! Just take good care of it, and it'll last forever. (I've been red-lining my car every day for 2 years, I'm at 256,000 miles, no problems yet!). So just imagine how long it will last if you drive it slow! :P
      Thanks man. for the 11 or so years we've had it it has never left us stranded always been there when needed. almost going on 200,000 too.

Comment

Looks clean Andrew!

Was that pic staged?
        There are 3 different gen Accords in it!

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          Looks clean Andrew!

Was that pic staged?
          x2 lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Nice looking accord. I always look the white on the accord.

Comment

standard or auto? Looks great!

Comment

sup andrew. my name's joesue. where in cali you from? and north or so cal?
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I'm Keanna Cali huh, the cali crew rolls hard so get ready to have some fun and learn hella much See you around bro

Originally posted by Juice21
                  thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                  Originally posted by GameChewer
                  Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

cool. very kleen. keep it like that. That is a beautiful car.

Comment

I'm feeling the car and the pic is tight since u got 3 different accords in it !!!

Comment

mint car, a lowering and some new wheels are in order

Comment

Nice Frost White!

A mild drop and fogs and I would swear it was Prez808 back in CA!

Again, where in CA are you?
                          Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                          Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Completly for got about my thread lol

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                            Looks clean Andrew!

Was that pic staged?
                            nope not staged, realized that right after i took the pic

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                            standard or auto? Looks great!
                            auto. thanks

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                            sup andrew. my name's joesue. where in cali you from? and north or so cal?
                            north. SJ

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            mint car, a lowering and some new wheels are in order

It does need some shocks(they make noises). so maybe it will get lowered when or if i decide to replace them haha

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                            Nice Frost White!

A mild drop and fogs and I would swear it was Prez808 back in CA!

Again, where in CA are you?
                            SJ

Comment

clean car and welcome man

Comment

Working...
                              X