Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tl type s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tl type s

so i went down to this local car lot today to check out this s 2000 that was sitting by the road, in the back of the parking lot something caught my eye a 2008 charcoal grey acura tl , i pulled behind it to park and saw the type s emblem, this car was insane, the rims breaks exhaust tiptronic and paddle shift, i want one

Yea man, if I had the money, I'd either buy one of those, or a 03-04'ish 2 door V6 Accord! Good stuff.
    98' Mustang 3V Swap
    11' VW CC R36

Comment

Yeah there sweet there's was one on craigslist for 3,000 in Morgantown Wv. i told the wife there's something wrong with or they woundn't sell it so cheap. And theres a few people not to many has them here in Martinsburg Wv. that are type s and are fixed up and look good an sound good i talked to one of them an he said it was a v6 vtec it did sound nice!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1lowcb7 View Post
        Yeah there sweet there's was one on craigslist for 3,000 in Morgantown Wv. i told the wife there's something wrong with or they woundn't sell it so cheap. And theres a few people not to many has them here in Martinsburg Wv. that are type s and are fixed up and look good an sound good i talked to one of them an he said it was a v6 vtec it did sound nice!!!!!!!!!!
        dont believe the nice car for 3 grand its a scam just forget about it and dont get hooked on it or you could be sorry.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

The new ones are so fuckin ugly....hate them. The 08 is fuckin hot though...love that bodystyle.
          VIP Status.

Comment

Oh no i'm staying far away lol theres got to be something wrong with it or like you said a scam an i just bought a 1990 cb7 in great shape just has high mileage but no smoke, knock, tick from the motor an do i got plans for her a nice sleeper an dd

Comment

yea thats a nice car i wanted one to

Comment

the brakes are nice until you have to replace em. pads are $200.

type s with the 6 speed is pretty quick, but the torque steer will kick your ass if your not ready for it

'93 Accord EX, 140hp <My 4 cylinder toys> '04 R1, 160RWHP

Comment

I was lookin @ them for a hot second saw that 38 grand startin price had to walk away...
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Yay! Another West Virginia tuner.

Originally posted by 1lowcb7 View Post
                    98' Mustang 3V Swap
                    11' VW CC R36

Comment

no there's not anything wrong with it cause it doesnt exist, email that person, five bucks says they say the car is in arizona, youll see that all the time, but yeah that car was pure sex ima snap a few pics of it tonight maybe, and welcome fellow wv tuner, gotz and myself were feeling lonely, btw gotz, i got this coming thursday friday saturday and sunday off somehow w/o even requesting it, so that old f engine may just come out

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

I have a 2007 Acura TL. I wish I got the type S though

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                          Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                          My member's ride

Comment

I use to have one, i still got the road side assistance card that they give you at the time of purchase. had fun . 06 black on black with navi with a intake. use to smash do the highway going towards san diego to work lots of fun.

Marry Jane

Comment

Yeah, really nice cars. Agreed on the torque steer though. It's not too bad on the Accords, not sure about the current body syle, but the previous 6speed V6 Accords were pretty crazy fast.
                              You want bad torque steer, drive a previous body style Pilot at WOT at low speed.....really bad.
                              2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                              1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                              1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                              1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                              1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                              1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                              1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

Working...
                              X