Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car got hit and run....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car got hit and run....

ok so im sleeping i wake up to my alarm going off...i look outside and see a mini van by my car the lady is looking around then takes the f*** off so i get up get some cloths on and shoes on,i run out the door and get in my car to go find this lady. i never found her my brother said there is some news papers on the porch i bet she just droped them off...so i called the news paper place and told time one of there drives hit and ran my car i found out who it wuz got there info meet up with the lady today she wants me to get 3 quote.. the damage aint much just missed the bumped up alittle bit and broke some clips...being that the accord is famous for rust in the rear quarter's wil they have to replace that? or put tha on the quote? because thats what holds the bumper in place....

If I were you I would put that in the quote.
    One Day At A Time
    "Honda Connaisseur"
    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Put It in the qoute....if that lady was rude...she wouldnt left you nothin but a damaged car that u gotta fix out of your own pocket
      You Can Catch me Ridin In My CB Eyes On The Rearview Lookin For The Police

Comment

Put that in the quote.
        Considering it was a hit and run, the bitch better pay.

Unfortunately, I was in the same tpye of situation last year.
        A woman backed into my car at Taco Bell last year, and decided to take off.
        Luckily, she paid with a credit card, so the cashier had her info.
        The next day, a cop came to my house and told me when to be at court.
        She had to pay $2500 for about $500 worth of damage.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Hit and run is about the worst thing you can do, that shit's just fucked up

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

I hate people who hit and run....

When I was a GM of a pizza store, I had this stupid assistant. He was all methed out. (I know its bad, but when he was high, he would clean and clean and clean) Well, he left one day to drive across town to get taco bell. He pulled in, went and got his food. When he was pulling out, he backed into a police car. And then ran back to my store. When he gets back, he tells me what he did. I asked him why he didn't go tell the cop, he tells me that he didn't have a license or have insurance. Needless to say, a couple days later, I had an assistant that was in jail on two things. Hit and run, and possession of Meth. Dumb people....

Comment

Working...
            X