Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this is tripps gf. and i hate this web page.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill Call Him And Find Out I Have I=his Number
    underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
      i will sit and watch him work. but don't work on it with him. BTW when he asks me to hand him a tool and he is under the car do u thank he would do that to look up my skirt
      Depends on if you are, in fact, wearing a skirt.
      Originally posted by TypeG View Post
      your relationship will be in dire straights if you two ever have to communicate through love letters only. later.
      rofl.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Wait, you're 17 and have a 2004 RSX!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Mommy an daddy must love you

Comment

shadow is terrence right. He is always txing or on the phone with him talking car.

The Race Car

Comment

"She's only seventeen..(seventeen) "

He'll look up your skirt. He'll keep wrenching, but he's looking.

This place is addictive. I come home from work, check myspace and shower if needed, but i plop my ass here and here i stay til bedtime. I even eat dinner at the comp. :\

If you're seriously worried, so much that you dont want him to get on the site while he's at your house, than him liking his car too much isnt the problem. There's something else.

If you cant beat em, join em. Try to get into cars. If you cant, then tell him youre interested or wanna learn. Just the thought should liven him up. You dont really have to learn or pay attention, just make him feel good. Thats what alot of guys want. Their gf's to have some sort of interest in their cars. At least i do, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

im not spoiled, I am actually just well taken care of. no dont call him

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                your relationship will be in dire straights if you two ever have to communicate through love letters only. later.
                lol, Im beginning to think this is a joke.

Comment

im not spoiled, I am actually just well taken care of. no dont call him
                  lmfao how the hell you get a 2004 rsx at 17 ??????
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

im not spoiled, I am actually just well taken care of.
                    Nice.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

put out or get out.

trade cars with him.....then no cb to worry about

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

what does CB mean. i no its something to do with the car but what

The Race Car

Comment

well just do me a favor let him be. just let him go through this we on this site are a brother hood well family wellsomething but we try to look out for each other. there are guys who own there own business online and do this for not just a car as you see it but for friendship. ive meet more pepole here on this site than being in high school so relax. and yeah that is terrence
                          underground Society 757

Comment

Chick Be-goner
                            wat?

Comment

Just ask him about his car and act like you care, and let him spout about it to you and keep up on stuff hes buying or wants to buy blah blah blah. Start any conv with something involving his car then progress to other things. It works for my gf, otherwise its hard for her to get my attention, since not much is more important than cars.

Comment

so you are telling me to act like i know anything about his car. what should i say?

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
                                X