Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cabin Fever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabin Fever...

so ya pretty much the last couple of days and nights have been rather rugged in my part of the world... we got hit with a lil bit of snow, leaving no power and no internet anyways ill let the pics do the talkin...(random shots from locals)

lastly my favorite for obvious reasoning....

Wow, that's A LOT of snow.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Wait for me, I'll get my snowboard.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Holy Sh!t that is alot of snow. How much snow did you get?
        One Day At A Time
        "Honda Connaisseur"
        1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
        1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
        1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
        1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
        1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
        1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
        Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          Wow, that's A LOT of snow.
          uh ya it is

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
          Wait for me, I'll get my snowboard.
          iam game.... but the hard part will to stay on top and not sink lol

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
          Holy Sh!t that is alot of snow. How much snow did you get?

my brother in law just over the hill (15miles away) got over 4 feet in just solid snow.... most of the crap thats high is all from damn drifts....

they plowed out behind my accord, i went out she started right up and took a couple of back and forth motions and she got out like a champ.... i couldnt help but laugh at the college kids not being able to get out in a 4wd Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
            I am game.... but the hard part will to stay on top and not sink lol
            Lol give it a day, but Its always best when the snow is still powdery lol. I hate snowboarding on icy slopes.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

awesome..i wanna live up north for a yr just once to see how it is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                Lol give it a day, but Its always best when the snow is still powdery lol. I hate snowboarding on icy slopes.
                iam used to the icy slopes i guess cus thats all the cheap bastards wanna give us..... better then nothing at all or better yet getting towed behind the neighbors tractor!

Originally posted by lexy View Post
                awesome..i wanna live up north for a yr just once to see how it is!!!

eh no you dont...... this shit sucks!!! cold, wet, windy, ppl cant drive for shit, and snowed in with your gf while she is on the rag.... NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY BE ANY WORSE....

Comment

snowed in with your gf while she is on the rag.... NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY BE ANY WORSE....
                  god bless you during that time
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

i wish it snowed like that once every year here in VA

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

snowed in with your gf while she is on the rag.... NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY BE ANY WORSE....

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Like Moses clearing the road for the CB.
                        Feeding trolls is my profession and hobby.
                        I have the ability to speak and write the idiot language.
                        Masters Degree on Trolling & Counter-Trolling

Comment

dang dood i hope you got plenty of food to last you till this blows over.

Comment

Well I was in this same exact storm, and I must say it fucking sucked.I have pieces of my deck around the yard which was a result of the 70 mph gust and steady winds.A 12 foot pile of snow in my front yard.Snowed in literally for two days straight.

Oh yeah nice to see another south dakota guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                              dang dood i hope you got plenty of food to last you till this blows over.
                              food is always stocked up in my house for shit like this.... and the gf complains to me when i buy to many non-perishable grocerys.... dumb bitch! lol

Originally posted by flyinlow View Post
                              Well I was in this same exact storm, and I must say it fucking sucked.I have pieces of my deck around the yard which was a result of the 70 mph gust and steady winds.A 12 foot pile of snow in my front yard.Snowed in literally for two days straight.

Oh yeah nice to see another south dakota guy too.

where you located at sir??

Comment

Working...
                              X