Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1st time posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time posting

Ive been on this site alot signed up in 2007 but i been just researching about builds mainly the h22. i have a 4dr. lx with a few stuff i had it awhile and plan to keep it along time. i figured since ill proably be asking some questions more often to see if i can get advice on my build me and my friend is doing i should introduce myself.

so-------------when are you gonna introduce yourself? we know so little. do you have a pic of your car? how far along on your project are you? what area dp you live in? what have you done to your lx so far? sri? exhaust? stereo?
    stop hidding, and come play with us!!
    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

well i ment that i start writing to introduce myself but so far i have cold air intake,headers,2 1/4 piping exhaust,coilovers,bodykit,rims,sounds,struts,and stuff. me and my friend is building a h22 with a f23 crank and rods and s2k pistons which is all im doing really doing right now. and how do you add pics cause i have no idea how all of this works i just read sorry.
      Last edited by keoni96826; 01-18-2009, 11:16 PM.

Comment

How to post pics.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

thats better! i use fotki
          you'll love my nuts!

Comment

thanks 4 the help i put pics on image gallery.
            Last edited by keoni96826; 01-19-2009, 02:07 AM.

Comment

why not here? thats like starting a conversation, and in the middle, pulling out your cell and calling the person your talking to in order to finish said conversation. How bout a link to your image gallery thread?
              you'll love my nuts!

Comment

here it is and not liking your replys i think if your going to keep going on about what i do try another thread thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by keoni96826 View Post
                  Ive been on this site alot signed up in 2007 but i been just researching about builds mainly the h22. i have a 4dr. lx with a few stuff i had it awhile and plan to keep it along time. i figured since ill proably be asking some questions more often to see if i can get advice on my build me and my friend is doing i should introduce myself.
                  you started it! you said you were buildingsomething with your friend. just wondered what it was. now i know. i assumed a H22, since you said you were researching about biulds mainly the H22
                  anyways. looks good in white. kits usually look better in white. carbon fiber mirrors? nice. sweet rims, too. sharp, dude. sorry to call you out.
                  you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67 View Post
                    you started it! you said you were buildingsomething with your friend. just wondered what it was. now i know. i assumed a H22, since you said you were researching about biulds mainly the H22
                    anyways. looks good in white. kits usually look better in white. carbon fiber mirrors? nice. sweet rims, too. sharp, dude. sorry to call you out.
                    dude i wasnt trying to start i just figured i start posting little by little to see what kind of replys i get. but dont worry about it i have nothing against you and thanks 4 the last reply.
                    Last edited by keoni96826; 01-22-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

cheers
                      you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Working...
                      X