Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is considered "rice" or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is considered "rice" or not

would it be considered rice if i want, lets say a body kit but also focus on the performance? what i mean, is it rice for you car to be loud but also be fast? I am focusing on the performance but eventualy i want a body kit... but i dont want to be called a ricer.

Seriously for me , anyone who says the word ricer should be shot.

People should let people go on their ways. I could care less what people think about my car for example.
    People say "you're a ricer man , make the car look like mine".

WTF? Why would I be a carbon copy?.

"What i'm getting at is, I don't think it's really nice to talk shit about someones car especially a fellow CB7 owner. Yeah they probably put a big wing,altezza lamps or have a very expensive custom paint job that probably over 80% of this sites members can't even afford to do to their fish scaled clear coat peeling rides.

Everyone builds their car differently and thats what customization is all about. Why would you build your car or put the same parts on it to look like a carbon copy of another guys car? Do you want to be part of the "in-crowd" and get respect from people of the same tastes for having a 20yr old jdm part that costs $300 when you could've fixed your A/C?

Honestly I respect those people such as the green or blue accord that was posted.

Lots of people here consider "rice" everything added to a car thats not "JDM" If those same people went to Japan....they would get a big shock as far as customization goes. All CBs should be loved on this site. Honestly i'm tired of seein the same parts on peoples rides, it's nice to see someone who took the extra step and did something wild to it.

I was a quiet member on this forum and my very first couple of posts were due to a fellow "CB7tuner" posting pictures of my car here. I was shocked what people had to say about my car nonetheless and it got me very upset.....needless to say some of my thoughts about some of the comment owners cars weren't great either.

Your personality is what defines you... If everyone did exactly the same thing...shit this world would be a very boring place. Be wise and post smart."

- KUROBEI
    Last edited by ExplodingCake; 04-26-2009, 02:37 AM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Exactly. It's your car, your money, your wrench time. Do with YOUR vehicle what YOU want.

Don't worry about what other people say. People are going to talk shit, no matter what. Let the shit talkers talk shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
        Seriously for me , anyone who says the word ricer should be shot.

People should let people go on their ways. I could care less what people think about my car for example.
        People say "you're a ricer man , make the car look like mine".

WTF? Why would I be a carbon copy?.
        so what i should do is let them call me a ricer... then blow their doors off

Comment

Originally posted by kija99 View Post
          so what i should do is let them call me a ricer... then blow their doors off
          Exactly.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

just the other day someone called me a ricer for having JDM wheels and a ram air intake... i told him that i dont really care. he keeps kalling me a ricer, and it makes me angry. but ill blow his 1980's 300z away...

Comment

Apparently the stupidity of other people who thinks their car is fast is mainly not picking someone their own size. Bullies like in middle school. In fact it's the other way around , people who can't say shit on their own level are the true ricers.

Comment

I always wonder why people dont like Cbs... the true ricers at school say" who the hell spends money on a honda, let alone a 92 accord which is ugly as hell?"
                real car enthusist love all cars for what they are and could become. i believe the definition of a ricer should be changed to "bully who talks shit about other peoples cars when they cant back their shit up" the real ricers dont really love cars, the real ricers are those ass holes that talk the talk but cant walk the walk.

Comment

I always wonder why people dont like Cbs... the true ricers at school say" who the hell spends money on a honda, let alone a 92 accord which is ugly as hell?"
                  real car enthusist love all cars for what they are and could become. i believe the definition of a ricer should be changed to "bully who talks shit about other peoples cars when they cant back their shit up" the real ricers dont really love cars, the real ricers are those ass holes that talk the talk but cant walk the walk.
                  Hit the nail on the head.. Getting parts from moma's vagina.

Comment

cocky drivers are funny... nomatter what happens its always somethings fault if they lose lolz,
                    "omg did you see the road, it was really slippery,thats why i was driving so...slowly"

I dont really like it when people dont work on their own cars... if i dont know how to do something i usually take it to a place where i can atleast have an active role in working on it, like a learning experience.

Comment

I respect all cars...

Except Toyota Echos and Dodge Neons...

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                        I respect all cars...

Except Toyota Echos and Dodge Neons...

Even those have a ton of potential. The Echo would have been cooler if we got the Vitz hatchback... Canada got it.
                        The Neon is light as hell. Drop an SRT4 engine into a 1st gen Neon...

Honestly, the original usage of "rice" was to describe anything done in poor taste. For example, I saw a 93 Firebird with an aluminum park bench wing the other day... NOT in good taste!

Comment

would it be considered rice if i want, lets say a body kit but also focus on the performance?

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Honestly i think people who call me ricers suck, just because i got a big ass wing and green neon lights, all i can talk back is that my neon lights turn heads what their cars cant lol

Comment

I like neons. I want to get some. Always have.

Comment

Working...
                              X