Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The Most Disgusting Thing Ive Ever Seen

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5gwagon View Post
    so its perfectly fine to lower a car three inches but not raise it three? I dont see your point?
    exactly!!! x2 damnit

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
      exactly!!! x2 damnit

I fully agree!

There are alot of tools on this site that think old lowered grocery getters are sports cars and that lower is better.
      Granted a fast car is a fast car, turbo'd cars get props from me.
      Now realistically 4 doors aren't cool and that trend has never changed.

I dont care if someone raises or lowers a car, I only care it they do it properly.

There are only a handful of members here that can put up with the bs from 16yr olds thinking they know it all.

Comment

man i love these guys i told the guy that it was dangerous and he asked me how else do you lift it? i told him that i didnt know bcuz lifting cars and slappin huge ass wheels on them aint my thing, but THEN told him how they lift the caprice's and grand marquis's is with truck suspensions and parts. he didnt know much about anything...said he "paid" to get it done. im not a big fan of big wheels, but they arent bad looking wheels. now, to me, theres a certain size that looks right on certain cars, and 22" wheels on an accord is a no no. i just brought to his attention how dangerous it was. its not my car and its not my life if that shit fails. but he didnt seem to care.
        I LOVE My CB7

Comment

so its perfectly fine to lower a car three inches but not raise it three? I dont see your point?
          Whats your motive to raise it
          wat?

Comment

why not lift a car. i wouldnt do it to a fwd car but who cares if that guy wants to. it doesnt even look too dumb the wheels actually look good to me

Comment

The purpose of lowering a car on stiffer suspension with a different spring rate than stock is to improve handling by controling body roll, the point to raising a fwd car is....? makes as much sense to me as lowering a jeep wrangler and tossing on dubs and taking speedbumps at 1mph at a 45 degree angle.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                the point to raising a fwd car is....?
                to fit big, ugly rims under it that make it look and ride like poopy
                taking speedbumps at 1mph at a 45 degree angle.
                i love doing that
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

i dont get this picture??? whats the point of this one
                  control arm angle.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The purpose of lowering a car on stiffer suspension with a different spring rate than stock is to improve handling by controling body roll, the point to raising a fwd car is....? makes as much sense to me as lowering a jeep wrangler and tossing on dubs and taking speedbumps at 1mph at a 45 degree angle.
                    ok but only 15% of lowered cars actually have a proper suspension. most people use some cheap struts or shitty ebay parts and drive around like they are in an enzo

Comment

ok but only 15% of lowered cars actually have a proper suspension. most people use some cheap struts or shitty ebay parts and drive around like they are in an enzo
                      pwnd!!! yea to me if u aint gon do it right dont do it at all, and mofos on here lower they shit all the time on cheap shit, dont hate just do you imo

Comment

id total the car, take the rims, sell them, buy the biggest gun i can find with the money then proceed to pistol whip the piss out of that man for shame

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

you guys are assholes ppl have a choice to do things, yea sure maybe this guy lifted his car wrong,

1. You think its ugly

2l. Danger to other drivers

thats really all you "I like my car to scrub guys can really say" Everybody has a different taste, you might as well say you racist against lifted fwd cars, or big rims.
                          Who are you calling racist? Just because it's a black guy in the drivers seat doesn't mean shit... you're the only one displaying THAT mentality

And furthermore...you're an idiot because no one is hating cause we just don't like how it looks...we are pointing out how STUPID this is...not JUST because it DOES look retarded...BUT..........

IT'S NOT SAFE!!!...that is such a major point and key issue I can't fathom you acting like it's not a big deal...which you are.

there is NO point in raising a car that much as it reduces all of it's capabilities in every way shape and form.

and why not steer him in the right direction you ask? Cause he's a moron and would not understand what you are telling him. And again, not because of his race (again only you are making that assumption) but because if he wasn't a moron then he wouldn't have done this in the first place. It takes ZERO amount of common sense to realize THAT is an unsafe and horrible thing to do to your car.
                          ____

Comment

i thought mines was high

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                              Who are you calling racist? Just because it's a black guy in the drivers seat doesn't mean shit... you're the only one displaying THAT mentality

And furthermore...you're an idiot because no one is hating cause we just don't like how it looks...we are pointing out how STUPID this is...not JUST because it DOES look retarded...BUT..........

IT'S NOT SAFE!!!...that is such a major point and key issue I can't fathom you acting like it's not a big deal...which you are.

there is NO point in raising a car that much as it reduces all of it's capabilities in every way shape and form.

and why not steer him in the right direction you ask? Cause he's a moron and would not understand what you are telling him. And again, not because of his race (again only you are making that assumption) but because if he wasn't a moron then he wouldn't have done this in the first place. It takes ZERO amount of common sense to realize THAT is an unsafe and horrible thing to do to your car.

Man obviously your the moron because i thought the guy in driving the car was hispanic i didnt even look at the pic that hard, and if you read wat i said which was "racist against lifted fwd cars, or big rims" as in you hate Fwd cars with big rims, no where in that statement does it say anything about black guys.....damn

Comment

Originally posted by ATS666 View Post
                                I fully agree!

There are alot of tools on this site that think old lowered grocery getters are sports cars and that lower is better.
                                Granted a fast car is a fast car, turbo'd cars get props from me.
                                Now realistically 4 doors aren't cool and that trend has never changed.

I dont care if someone raises or lowers a car, I only care it they do it properly.

There are only a handful of members here that can put up with the bs from 16yr olds thinking they know it all.
                                I'm not 16 yrs old and not that much older neither but I fully agree! Everyone has their own taste! In my opinion, that raised 6th gen sedan looks good!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X