Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 accord!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 accord!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/1332193186.html

what you guys think. Im not buying this. just want to know whats your opinion.

hes been posting it for about a year for different prices...last time it was around 2500.

Up for sale is a 91 accord jdm h22a swap with h22a trans 5 speed. I am selling the car because im getting another car
    quick list of what the car has
    jdm h22a done along with the swap timing belt, balance shaft belt, water pump, manual belt tensioner conversion, all seals behind timing cover, rear main seal, all oem
    h22a trans recently rebuilt all oem parts almost all internals brand new
    obx lsd
    D2 coilovers
    newer front brakes power slot rotors ebc green pads
    Act clutch 4 puck
    Act light weight flywheel
    VAFC
    wide band gauge
    alpine head unit
    all alpine speakers
    new brake master
    new clutch master
    new slave cyl.
    new hydraulic clutch line
    17" motegi DP6 hyper black (rough condition)
    yokohama s32 fairly new
    HID head lights
    2.25 exhaust, no cat, stock muffler

the bad
    small crack in windshield
    pass fender dented have a spare one needs to be painted
    small leak in trunk i have the rear glass molding brand new in box oem needs to be installed
    pass door handle broken
    pass mirror cracked
    some rust
    wheels in rough condition but fixable

I would like to get $3800 but i am taking offers sorry no trades need cash
    if you would like to see the car,want more pictures or have any more questions
    please don't hesitate to email me at CHEPERKA1@yahoo.com i check my email daily or you can call or text me at (847)489-9992
    i am willing to drive a short distance for serious buyers
    keywords accord civic crx ek eg cb cd prelude tsi gsx h22a b16 b18 type r ls swap

Last edited by Chicano2005; 08-20-2009, 11:59 PM.

looks pretty clean , the price sounds bout right for a h swap.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

That car been in the post forsale for awhile without noone asking him to buy it soo thats telling you something up if i was you check around to see if the owner in this website or if someone knows about him and the car . make sure if you going to buy it take someone with you other then that car perfect bro and with that h22 its going to be i nice toy to have
      " its just a single cam "

Comment

That guy works at the toyota dealer right by my house.
        wat?

Comment

damn that is a steal, I would totally get it if it was here in cali

Originally posted by visualpoet
          some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

have you driven it yet? how does it drive? Price sounds good on paper, but until you see it you won't know whats bad on it.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by 93layback View Post
              That car been in the post forsale for awhile without noone asking him to buy it soo thats telling you something up if i was you check around to see if the owner in this website or if someone knows about him and the car . make sure if you going to buy it take someone with you other then that car perfect bro and with that h22 its going to be i nice toy to have
              No im not interested in this one. its really nice but no.

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
              damn that is a steal, I would totally get it if it was here in cali
              hes not asking 2500 that was the price was back along time ago when i emailed him about it. hes asking for 3800. too much

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
              have you driven it yet? how does it drive? Price sounds good on paper, but until you see it you won't know whats bad on it.
              i havent driven it . theres something about it that doesnt seem right...he hasnt been able to sell it for about a year.

Comment

Working...
              X