Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cb7 in video games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7 in video games?

i was just playing forza 2 and i got the thought that it would be dank if i could drive my CB right now. I was wondering if any of you guys know if our cars have been featured in any racing games?

Originally posted by scudweiser
    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=128329
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=122849
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=35305

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

there's a rumor that supposedly a cb7 coupe is one of the many cars avaliable in the upcoming forza 3 for the xbox 360.
      my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
      MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

cb7 question

I have a question about my car. Its a 90 ex 5spd f22a4, what exactly makes 90-93's cb7 and does completely removing power steering =+hp. It is more responsive as far as cornering is concerned (from a roll of course). Also I'm sure its a pipe dream considering all the fabrication (fwd-rwd) involved but I want to blow ppls minds and slap a s2k motor in it. Yeah its a really big dream but wouldnt that be badass!?

Comment

Originally posted by carpet47 View Post
          I have a question about my car. Its a 90 ex 5spd f22a4, what exactly makes 90-93's cb7 and does completely removing power steering =+hp. It is more responsive as far as cornering is concerned (from a roll of course). Also I'm sure its a pipe dream considering all the fabrication (fwd-rwd) involved but I want to blow ppls minds and slap a s2k motor in it. Yeah its a really big dream but wouldnt that be badass!?
          Money talks, so many people come on here saying they're going to drop this engine that engine in their cb. If you have the cash yea its possible, if not don't even ask.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

WTF is with this post? It doesn't even come remotely close to what the OP was talking about.

But as for CB7s being in games, not that I know of. I think I've seen a CD5 (can't remember what game)...
            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

forza 3 i heard is going to have like every car theres 2 discs so i wouldnt dought a cb would be on the game its goina be like IROC-Z camaros to like veyrons so i think thel have the honda section well stacked with sick tuneable 4bangers!!!!

Comment

i know for a fact gran turismo 3 a-spec has that euro accord R in it

Comment

So what makes it a cb7, Ive already got the motor and trans but after droppin 2500 on it it looks to be an impossible task any tips help. I thought about sellin the motor and trans to a homie and just goin turbo but the a4 ive got has 245k and i was told that its got too many miles to turbo @7-8lbs is this true??

Comment

So what makes it a cb7, Ive already got the motor and trans but after droppin 2500 on it it looks to be an impossible task any tips help. I thought about sellin the motor and trans to a homie and just goin turbo but the a4 ive got has 245k and i was told that its got too many miles to turbo @7-8lbs is this true??
                    still off topic from the thread >_>

but cb7 is the chassis code for the usdm 90-93 coupes/sedans the usdm wagons are cb9

and if your motor was taken care of, has good compression, etc then boosting it would be fine
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

that'd be awesome but nope not yet, if its in forza 3 i will personally buy a 360 for that reason
                      anyway ive tried requesting a cb7 on a nfs website (nfscars.net) for mostwanted and nobody took up on that offer

Cappuccino Accord Member #19

Bought From:ktcb7

Comment

Need for Speed underground the first one has a cb7 cleaverly desguised under the name of "Civic"

cant find a pic.
                        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                          there's a rumor that supposedly a cb7 coupe is one of the many cars avaliable in the upcoming forza 3 for the xbox 360.
                          if there is a cb7 coupe ill buy 5 copies of that game just cuz i want to make sure its the best selling game EVER!

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by SacTownCb7 View Post
                            that'd be awesome but nope not yet, if its in forza 3 i will personally buy a 360 for that reason
                            anyway ive tried requesting a cb7 on a nfs website (nfscars.net) for mostwanted and nobody took up on that offer
                            i used to have one modded in gta:sa it was badass i guess a primo in that game is pretty close to an accord, thats what i replaced with the cb7 it was dope i had nitro and wire wheels

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

haha nice, i'd take any cb7 in any game, any console lol
                              idc if modded or official

Cappuccino Accord Member #19

Bought From:ktcb7

Comment

Working...
                              X