Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Crashed my CB...not too bad but still =/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashed my CB...not too bad but still =/

here's some piks:

not too bad

under the hood

if the sub box was smaller it would've flew out and hit me in the back of the head

Damages: Blown Fuse because alternator broke, radiator broke and cracked the header, busted headlights, high beams popped, both side markers broke and only passenger side bumper light cracked, ac condenser as well as radiator support bent, bumper bent, hood is ewww and a bunch of little stuff

Positive side of things I'm putting my fogs on, doing all other body work myself, got all parts at jy for 166.00, etc.

UPDATE:

i put on my fogs while the bumper was off now waiting for the bulbs in the mail, yellow bulbs ftw
    Last edited by KRIS05VVTi; 09-28-2009, 05:07 PM.

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Git'er done, dude.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

yay for huge sub boxes =]

u'll fix that and be in no time

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Git'er done, dude.
        almost done dude almost done

i forgot to add that i hit a nissan altima and went under his car and messed up only his muffler. he also did'nt have a license so i was nice and did'nt call the cops to make a report so he was good also i was good so my insurance wont go up....we did agree to make a document that says that each of us will be responsible for our own damages

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
          yay for huge sub boxes =]

u'll fix that and be in no time
          i think i'll be done by tommorow

Comment

Ouch.

Atleast your ok
            My ride History:
            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
            -----------------------------------
            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
              almost done dude almost done

i forgot to add that i hit a nissan altima and went under his car and messed up only his muffler. he also did'nt have a license so i was nice and did'nt call the cops to make a report so he was good also i was good so my insurance wont go up....we did agree to make a document that says that each of us will be responsible for our own damages
              Sweet deal, insurance rates suck, even if you dont have any crashes.
              Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

damn that sucks...post pics of the fix up.

Comment

that sux man goodluck

Comment

Not too bad?? It looks like some of the structural supports were damaged, you've got some work ahead of you if you plan to rebuild the front end.

Comment

wow, glad you are ok, and thank God for jy!!

Comment

im going back to 9293 headlights so if u want my 9091's that are in my sig lmk, grill up for grabs too, and i got 2 white 9293 bumpers in my back yard.
                        suprised u didnt mess up your rad
                        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Damn!!!!!!! At lease your ok! Maybe we can build our CBs together since your only in jerz
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Same shit that happened to me.. Dont worry it will look alright again.. use gardening tools to help with body work they work good..
                            -Will

Comment

why didnt you blow those air horns a little louder and let that fucker know to get the hell out of the way haha.
                              For all your Powder Coating Needs and More!
                              www.getcolorcoated.com

Comment

Working...
                              X