Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A useful EG/Civic Forum...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A useful EG/Civic Forum...??

I have a CB and I love the atmosphere and info of this forum. I can find everything I need to know from here...

But now I just got an EG as a DD project -- basically fixer up, factor spec. second car. Civic tuning makes me nauseous. I just realized that there's a million junk civic forums out there with little info and small "communities". Searching civics online make me wanna throw up from flaming stickers and ebay wing spoilers.

I'm not surprised there's a sea of so many random forums since Civics have such a wide range 'fast and furious' tuners out there. I just need good info, DIYs and good people!! Anyone know such a forum??

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
    Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

I know there is strictly civic forums clubcivic.com i believe is one of them. Not sure about pure eg forums though. Google that ish.
    -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

here's one to try as well http://civic-eg.com/
      needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

www.hondamarketplace.com
        theres a gang of peeps there w/ civics and integgies

Comment

plus there are quite a few members on this forum who own 92-95 civics and several who have owned them as well. I've had a 93 hatch,93 sedan, and I have a 94 sedan presently. So you can find out info on this site , just go to the other automotive section on this forum and there are quite a few members ride threads for them.
          needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

www.hondahookup.com has a decent Civic section. I got my start on the Accord forum there.

Comment

I have been a member on here for quite some time
              now, and have yet to find a civic forum deadicated to just
              civics' like this site is with accords.

This site is truly one of the best sites on the net PERIOD! I.M.O.
              I haven't owned an accord since 07, and I keep coming back here to
              view new things people do, and search any information I want.

Maybe one day someone will make a civic forum like this forum,
              but I doubt it.

:Back In Business...

Comment

After being a member of CB7T, no other model/generation specific automotive forum would ever compare. We've got a community here, with tons of info.

Try hondatech.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  After being a member of CB7T, no other model/generation specific automotive forum would ever compare. We've got a community here, with tons of info.

Try hondatech.
                  Well said

I forget how I ended up on CB7tuner years ago. I was probably being cheap and needed to fix something and Google probably led me here. I thought it was just another place for a quick answer, but I soon realized it was a complete resource!

Comment

Civic-eg is ehhh, I'm on it.

Hate to say it, but Hater-tech is your best bet. Plenty of info on there.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

yea ht is very useful but full of total dbags
                      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Yup lot of haters on HT, but the place has 9 years of accumulated knowledge, so not alot of posting is needed. Plus the Civic section has a very well organized FAQ thread listing all the popular mods and DIY's. I reference it alot.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                          yea ht is very useful but full of total dbags
                          Yea...I was afraid of that.

Should've bought another CB -- and confirm to my neighbors that I have an unhealthy attachment

Comment

i have a civic project too. it doesnt pass smog though
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Your EG's jumper cables suck. I refuse to jump start you again.
                              1996 Mazda Miata.....uh, I think I made a wrong turn on the internet somewhere....

Comment

Working...
                              X